11:00:40 <Stskeeps> #startmeeting Nemo sync meeting 20/3/2012
11:00:40 <MerBot> Meeting started Tue Mar 20 11:00:40 2012 UTC.  The chair is Stskeeps. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
11:00:40 <MerBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
11:01:03 <Stskeeps> hi all, just checking who's around?
11:03:41 <Stskeeps> #info new release out, http://www.mail-archive.com/mer-general@lists.merproject.org/msg00382.html
11:03:45 <Stskeeps> based on new Mer core
11:05:38 <Stskeeps> now with virtual machine and pandaboard images as well
11:06:02 * jukkaeklund like
11:06:08 <Stskeeps> #info discussion about community OBS replacement, http://www.mail-archive.com/mer-general@lists.merproject.org/msg00371.html this afternoon
11:07:02 <Stskeeps> anyone else has anything to report? :)
11:09:12 <niqt> i'll release calendar application 5 April
11:09:36 <Stskeeps> cool
11:09:46 <Stskeeps> you need the QtOrganizer APIs in Mer i guess
11:09:59 <jukkaeklund> Q: how to proceed with phonegap/cordova?
11:10:03 <niqt> yes
11:10:24 <Stskeeps> jukkaeklund: well, you've been using harmattan sdk up to now
11:10:32 <Stskeeps> jukkaeklund: ?
11:10:33 <jukkaeklund> yes
11:11:28 <Stskeeps> ok, so, we're almost there with SB2 SDK, it could be a matter of simply qmake'ing in mer sdk
11:11:35 <Stskeeps> and see how far we get
11:12:03 <jukkaeklund> ok, thats my direction then
11:13:50 <Stskeeps> niqt: can you please ping on https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14 in 5 days if we haven't started integrating it yet there?
11:14:35 <jukkaeklund> another Q: anybody working on the overall UI in Nemo?
11:15:09 <Stskeeps> define overall ui, theming and such or new interfaces?
11:15:28 <niqt> Stskeeps ok
11:15:40 <jukkaeklund> I think new QML based
11:16:01 <Stskeeps> i think we've slowly started resurrecting lipstick again
11:16:25 <jukkaeklund> ok
11:19:03 <Stskeeps> which is a good start
11:21:01 <jukkaeklund> yeah, just wondering if missing particular help etc.?
11:21:18 <Stskeeps> people with graphical talent :)
11:21:35 <w00t> I still occasionally work on apps, as time (and desire) permits
11:21:48 <w00t> but my time is shared with a lot of other things
11:22:01 <jukkaeklund> how about design talent, before there is graphics?
11:22:29 <w00t> having designs to work from is useful
11:22:34 <Stskeeps> that works too
11:30:27 <Stskeeps> anything else? else i will close the meeting for this week
11:32:38 <jukkaeklund> seems things are stable :)
11:34:12 <Stskeeps> yeah, we're getting updates in mer core at least
11:44:15 <Stskeeps> thank you all for coming
11:44:17 <Stskeeps> #endmeeting