11:05:02 <Stskeeps> #startmeeting Mer bug triage 11/6/2012
11:05:02 <MerBot> Meeting started Mon Jun 11 11:05:02 2012 UTC.  The chair is Stskeeps. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
11:05:02 <MerBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
11:05:14 <Stskeeps> The bugs we will try to walk through can be found using:
11:05:15 <Stskeeps> https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=bug_id
11:05:23 <lbt> o/
11:05:30 <Stskeeps> #topic 373     qt5 and qt-mobility providing QtSystemInfo     qt5
11:05:47 <Stskeeps> high prio, it should default to qt4, Prefer: in prjconf
11:05:51 <Stskeeps> assign to me, release blocker
11:06:30 <lbt> done
11:06:54 <Stskeeps> #topic 374     update libXfont to 1.4.5 [CVE-2011-2895]     libXfont
11:07:23 <Stskeeps> high
11:07:51 <lbt> done
11:09:15 <Stskeeps> #topic 375     xorg-x11-server has obsolete URL tag     xorg-x11
11:09:19 <Stskeeps> housekeeping, low
11:09:19 <lbt> low
11:09:24 <lbt> done
11:09:33 <Stskeeps> #topic 376     update xkeyboard-config to 2.5.1 [possibly CVE-2012-0064]     xkeyboar
11:09:55 <Stskeeps> normal, i think
11:10:18 <lbt> you think the CVE doesn't apply?
11:10:28 <Stskeeps> screen locking in this fashion isn't that typical in mobile systems
11:10:40 <Stskeeps> so normal
11:10:59 <lbt> done
11:11:05 <Stskeeps> or keypads, for that matter
11:11:18 <Stskeeps> now for tasks:
11:11:20 <Stskeeps> https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailtype1=substring
11:11:33 <Stskeeps> 372     Utilizing 'vendor' term for hardware adaptation projects may hinder collaboration     Other
11:11:36 <Stskeeps> #topic 372     Utilizing 'vendor' term for hardware adaptation projects may hinder collaboration     Other
11:11:41 <Stskeeps> didn't this get triaged last monday?
11:12:07 <lbt> doesn't appear to have been set to not-taken
11:12:19 <Stskeeps> ok, either way, normal prio
11:12:33 <lbt> we decided NEEDINFO ...
11:12:37 <Stskeeps> ok
11:12:38 <lbt> +1000 iirc :D
11:12:47 <lbt> hence no prio
11:13:27 <lbt> oh, yeah, hence no assignee
11:13:46 <lbt> so it would get picked up again this week
11:14:43 <Stskeeps> ok
11:14:53 <Stskeeps> normal prio
11:16:15 <Stskeeps> moment
11:17:52 <Stskeeps> https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=not-taken&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&query_based_on=&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cshort_desc%2Ccomponent
11:18:00 <Stskeeps> is tasks list, seems sane?
11:18:33 <lbt> high is OK
11:19:07 <Stskeeps> can we drop prio of 123 as we have llvmpipe currently?
11:19:56 <lbt> sure if that is good enough
11:19:59 <Stskeeps> doesn't seem actionable in the nearby future
11:20:13 <lbt> true
11:21:20 <Stskeeps> https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_status%2Cshort_desc%2Ccomponent%2Cchangeddate&field0-0-0=assigned_to&field0-1-0=assigned_to&query_format=advanced&type0-0-0=notequals&type0-1-0=notequals&value0-0-0=need-triage%40merproject.org&value0-1-0=not-taken%40merproject.org&order=changeddate%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
11:21:26 <Stskeeps> is current assigned bugs
11:22:08 <lbt> most of mine are default assignee for IT
11:22:19 <Stskeeps> i'd like to shed 115 back to not-taken
11:22:42 <Stskeeps> is 62 one you're likely to action on in near future?
11:22:56 <lbt> no, just saying : and me for 62 (gcc bootstrap)
11:23:04 <lbt> toolchain split?
11:23:12 <phaeron> damn wasn't looking here
11:23:23 <Stskeeps> nah.. it just runs bootstrap every single time
11:23:32 <Stskeeps> ie, build one compiler then use that comkpiler to build the other
11:23:52 <lbt> *nod*
11:24:05 <Stskeeps> can we make 83 high prio?
11:24:16 <Stskeeps> we're loosing visibility from outside on the project, so
11:24:21 <lbt> ok
11:24:51 <lbt> I have a few things like that : wiki migration, possibly mailing lists
11:25:18 <Stskeeps> perhaps good to do before it turns summer and people vanish for a bit
11:25:21 <Stskeeps> and others come in
11:25:45 <lbt> yep
11:28:46 <Stskeeps> ok, think that's what i have for today
11:28:49 <Stskeeps> thank you all for coming
11:29:02 <lbt> I released 290
11:29:07 <lbt> pkgconfig
11:29:24 <lbt> and changed the text to upgrade pkgconfig to latest version (when 0.27 is released)
11:29:31 <Stskeeps> ok
11:29:39 <lbt> done
11:29:40 <lbt> ta
11:30:06 <Stskeeps> #endmeeting