11:01:01 <iekku> #startmeeting Mer Bug Triage 16/7/2012
11:01:01 <MerBot> Meeting started Mon Jul 16 11:01:01 2012 UTC.  The chair is iekku. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
11:01:01 <MerBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
11:01:10 <iekku> welcome everyone
11:01:19 <iekku> #topic We'll start with the new bugs:
11:01:21 <iekku> #link https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=bug_id
11:01:41 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id= 426 dejavu-fonts addition to the mer core
11:01:51 <lbt> o/
11:02:01 <Stskeeps> duplicate of 187
11:02:10 <iekku> lbt, volunteer to do the changes?
11:02:11 <Stskeeps> we can rename 187 to including dejavu-fonts
11:02:24 <lbt> y
11:02:47 <iekku> thanks
11:03:13 <iekku> #info duplicate of 187, rename 187 to including dejavu-fonts
11:03:22 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=427 osc build failed without '--download-api-only
11:04:34 <Stskeeps> this is an odd occourance we saw
11:04:43 <Stskeeps> low prio, as i haven't duplicated it myself
11:04:53 <iekku> ok
11:04:58 <iekku> #info low
11:04:58 <Stskeeps> lbt, can you follow this up with sonach at some point?
11:05:22 <lbt> OK
11:05:24 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428 Add gst-editing-services to core
11:05:40 <Stskeeps> normal prio
11:05:44 <Stskeeps> i need a dependency tree
11:06:35 <iekku> #info normal
11:06:46 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=430 compress raw images with .bz2 instead of .gz
11:06:50 <lbt> NEEDINFO ?
11:06:54 <lbt> woah :)
11:07:26 <Stskeeps> .bz2 is preferred
11:07:26 <Stskeeps> :P
11:07:38 <lbt> Stskeeps: baxk to 428
11:07:43 <Stskeeps> ok
11:07:51 <lbt> should that be a task
11:07:52 <Stskeeps> NEEDINFO, dependency tree needed if possible
11:07:53 <Stskeeps> yes
11:08:27 <iekku> #info 428 NEEDINFO, dependency tree needed if possible
11:08:48 <lbt> thinking we need a process for new pkgs
11:09:00 <lbt> ie an initial sanity check
11:09:10 <lbt> then a strawman packaged
11:09:15 <lbt> then submit to gerrit
11:09:24 <lbt> so this seems to have a "yes" as initial sanity check
11:09:25 <Stskeeps> :nod:
11:09:34 <Stskeeps> yes
11:10:19 <lbt> OK - ty  430
11:10:53 <Stskeeps> low prio
11:10:57 <Stskeeps> but still an enhancement?
11:11:29 <lbt> mutter - enhancement / task
11:11:37 <lbt> otherwise it won't show up
11:11:39 <Stskeeps> ok
11:11:44 <lbt> and most tasks are enhancements :)
11:12:11 <iekku> low task?
11:12:34 <lbt> tdriver work is starting
11:12:53 <lbt> would be better to get that based on stable templates?
11:12:59 <Stskeeps> what? :P
11:13:05 <lbt> isn't that ruby?
11:13:10 <Stskeeps> we're still on 430
11:13:17 <lbt> oh, sry
11:13:26 <Stskeeps> iekku: next bug
11:13:32 <Stskeeps> low task, yes
11:13:42 <iekku> #info low, task
11:13:53 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=431 Change gem2rpm-opensuse to fit better for Mer
11:14:14 <lbt> <uparrow>
11:14:28 <Stskeeps> start tdriver work first, then look to do things better?
11:15:04 <lbt> OK - we should point ruby people at this stuff so they feedback ... <<<< Paimen
11:15:34 <lbt> low prio for implementation - high for feedback :)
11:15:46 <lbt> so low/normal for now
11:17:09 <iekku> normal then :D
11:17:18 <iekku> #info normal
11:17:26 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=432 qt5 needs upgrade, alpha1 is way out of date
11:18:19 <lbt> Stskeeps: are we going to carry any patches to qt5 ?
11:18:29 <Stskeeps> only very few that relate to mer-specific things
11:18:38 <lbt> yes, but it seems likely over time
11:18:41 <Stskeeps> normal, i'd really like the beta to come out soon
11:18:55 <Stskeeps> i have patches for it, fwiw
11:18:56 <lbt> I'd like to try moving it to git packaging
11:19:07 <lbt> by "I" I mean w00t
11:19:19 <Stskeeps> we need to sync better with bostik's efforts
11:19:36 <lbt> *nod*
11:19:43 <Stskeeps> normal/task
11:20:06 <lbt> "yes" then
11:20:07 <iekku> :nod:
11:20:17 <iekku> #info normal, task
11:20:28 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=432 qt5 needs upgrade, alpha1 is way out of date
11:20:36 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=419 Testrunner results preview should work offline
11:20:46 <Stskeeps> task, normal, and i think timoph is looking at it
11:21:37 <iekku> #info normal, timoph looking at?
11:21:45 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=425 package glmemperf for mer
11:21:51 <lbt> we on tasks?
11:22:15 * lbt has to do some typing btw :)
11:22:23 <Stskeeps> that's a good question, are we walking through tasks or bugs?
11:22:28 <iekku> what
11:22:34 <iekku> i didnt' paste the tasks...
11:22:36 <iekku> not my day
11:22:43 <lbt> *g*
11:22:51 <Stskeeps> let's finish tasks and then take bugs :)
11:22:58 <lbt> (it's helpful as it auto-increments for me when I edit them)
11:23:37 <lbt> Stskeeps: we finished bugs I think
11:23:41 <Stskeeps> oh ok
11:23:42 <Stskeeps> nevermind then
11:23:53 <iekku> i just didn't paste the task list
11:23:56 <lbt> Stskeeps: on 419
11:24:01 <iekku> i thought i did it, but...
11:24:03 <lbt> what's the request?
11:24:09 <Stskeeps> lbt: package it into tools
11:24:18 <Stskeeps> :testing
11:24:34 <lbt> 419
11:24:43 <Stskeeps> yes
11:24:45 <Stskeeps> oh
11:24:54 <Stskeeps> results preview doesn't work when offline
11:24:57 <Stskeeps> looks ugly as hell
11:25:05 <lbt> does that title make enough sense for someone to fix it?
11:25:06 <Stskeeps> it picks up css from above
11:25:08 <Stskeeps> yes, it does
11:25:14 <lbt> missing css?
11:25:17 <Stskeeps> from above = from online
11:25:23 <Stskeeps> and graphics assets
11:25:48 <lbt> do keep in mind that telepathy is only code, not IRL
11:26:01 <Stskeeps> :P
11:26:58 <Stskeeps> 425 is "package glmemperf for Mer:Tools:Testing" and task, low prio
11:27:01 <Stskeeps> next?
11:27:06 <iekku> :D
11:27:09 <iekku> #info low
11:27:21 <iekku> #topic  Moving on to tasks: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id
11:27:28 <iekku> (better late than never)
11:27:36 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=429 Mer Dashboard
11:28:03 <lbt> REVS !!!!
11:28:22 <Stskeeps> lbt: you should see what kyyberi is doing, too
11:28:41 <Stskeeps> http://t.co/KAFI2iq4
11:28:52 <E-P> we could add that link to the bug
11:28:53 <Stskeeps> normal prio
11:29:00 <Stskeeps> though E-P decides
11:29:23 <iekku> dashboard was included to bayot
11:29:37 <iekku> but that was for the older bz version
11:29:43 <E-P> normal or low, not urgent at the moment
11:29:45 <lbt> iekku: probably not
11:29:58 <iekku> lbt, ?
11:30:01 <lbt> E-P: I find it annoying not to have this
11:30:18 <lbt> phaeron has been doing repodiff work too
11:30:27 <lbt> there's a lot of overlap
11:30:38 <iekku> i can take this for a look
11:30:41 <lbt> and a lot of work that will be a bitch to sync
11:30:53 <iekku> if there's any place we could take the dashboard
11:31:11 <iekku> can't make the changes if they are needed
11:31:15 <lbt> I'm keen on a RoR framework
11:31:26 <lbt> one designed to take modules
11:31:34 <E-P> lbt: do you see this as high or normal?
11:31:44 <lbt> personally high
11:32:00 <lbt> but that's me - may be lower for others
11:32:18 <E-P> yep, I would say normal
11:32:23 <lbt> I'd like to work with kyyberi on it
11:32:31 <iekku> ok then
11:32:40 <iekku> #info normal
11:32:56 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=433 Mer contribution pages should list where to find tasks/bugs to get started
11:33:17 <iekku> high
11:33:33 <iekku> :)
11:34:00 <Stskeeps> :nod:
11:34:53 <iekku> #info high
11:35:04 <iekku> #info  Task list is now: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=not-taken%40&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
11:35:12 <iekku> #info   Not taken bugs: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=not-taken%40&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
11:35:32 <lbt> 434 ?
11:36:54 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=434  testrunner-ui's report sharing is meego specific
11:37:04 <Stskeeps> normal, imho
11:37:11 <lbt> y
11:37:25 <iekku> #info normal
11:37:29 <lbt> 435
11:37:43 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=435 option to save reports as pdf
11:37:55 <lbt> low?
11:38:05 <lbt> nice feature
11:38:39 <iekku> ok then
11:38:42 <iekku> #low
11:38:45 <iekku> �hgalksg�jsg
11:38:48 <iekku> #info low
11:39:04 <iekku> #topic review the task list and adjust according to discussion and plans:
11:39:06 <iekku> #link https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cshort_desc%2Ccomponent&email1=not-taken&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
11:41:42 <iekku> any comments?
11:41:59 <Stskeeps> nop
11:42:20 * lbt has tasks for a while :)
11:42:32 <iekku> #topic search for bugs that are assigned:
11:42:34 <iekku> #link  https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_status%2Cshort_desc%2Ccomponent%2Cchangeddate&field0-0-0=assigned_to&field0-1-0=assigned_to&query_format=advanced&type0-0-0=notequals&type0-1-0=notequals&value0-0-0=need-triage%40merproject.org&value0-1-0=not-taken%40merproject.org&order=changeddate%2Cbug_id&q
11:42:41 <chouchoune> I'mchecking 343
11:43:31 <iekku> andre__ has promissed to help me with 18 so i will give him rights to do so
11:43:52 <Stskeeps> :nod:
11:43:52 <iekku> #info andre__ gets needed rights to help with bug 18
11:44:16 <iekku> anything else?
11:44:29 <lbt> oh, andre, yes
11:45:02 <iekku> i need to send bug squahing invitation today
11:45:12 <Sage_> oh, forgot this one :/
11:45:16 <iekku> Sage_, :)
11:45:45 <iekku> if not anything else, let's close the meeting
11:45:59 <Stskeeps> thank you for hosting
11:46:11 <lbt> thanks iekku
11:46:20 <iekku> thanks for coming, happy hacking week!
11:46:25 <iekku> #endmeeting