12:01:23 <lbt> #startmeeting Mer Bug Triage 26 Nov 2012
12:01:23 <Merbot`> Meeting started Mon Nov 26 12:01:23 2012 UTC.  The chair is lbt. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
12:01:23 <Merbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
12:01:48 <lbt> welcome all
12:02:05 <lbt> we did last week's triage by email due to slush
12:02:19 <lbt> things look quiet so we can speed through
12:02:23 <lbt> #info We'll start with the bugs: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=bug_id
12:02:37 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=591 - cant connect to wifi ...
12:02:37 <Merbot`> Mer bug 591 in .Other "cant connect to wifi ..." [Normal,Needinfo]
12:03:16 <lbt> so new policy means we assing this to the OP and wait for it to time out
12:03:33 <Stskeeps> ok
12:03:55 <lbt> (well, hopefully they respond!)
12:04:29 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=639 - Split configs in systemd to separate package
12:04:29 <Merbot`> Mer bug 639 in systemd "Split configs in systemd to separate package" [Normal,New]
12:05:11 <lbt> from last week; I said:
12:05:13 <lbt> sounds sensible; it needs some though as the various systemd directories have certain meanings - we should be clear how they're managed in Mer and derivatives as I'm not sure Mer should ship anything in /etc/systemd/
12:05:24 <Stskeeps> task, normal
12:05:46 <lbt> yep
12:06:08 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=641 - ARM build cflags should include -Wno-psabi
12:06:08 <Merbot`> Mer bug 641 in meego-rpm-config "ARM build cflags should include -Wno-psabi" [Normal,New]
12:07:31 * lbt googles no-psabi
12:08:06 <Stskeeps> normal, task
12:08:14 <Stskeeps> it's one of those things with gcc..
12:08:28 <w00t> afair it's set by default in Qt's ARM mkspecs (which would help everything using qmake)
12:08:30 <lbt> yep - I see
12:08:34 <w00t> but we of course don't use an ARM specific mkspec
12:08:52 <w00t> (and it would be nice to suppress for cmake / etc projects too)
12:09:07 <lbt> #topic Moving on to tasks: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id
12:09:18 <lbt> empty :)
12:09:23 <Sage__> \o/ :)
12:09:32 <lbt> #topic Any unloved NEEDINFO? https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&chfield=[Bug%20creation]&chfield=alias&chfield=assigned_to&chfield=cclist_accessible&chfield=component&chfield=deadline&chfield=everconfirmed&chfield=rep_platform&chfield=remaining_time&chfield=work_time&chfield=keywords&chfield=estimated_time&chfield=op_sys&chfield=priority&chfield=product&chfield=qa_contact&chfield=reporter_accessible&
12:09:33 <lbt> chfield=resolution&chfield=bug_severity&chfield=bug_status&chfield=short_desc&chfield=target_milestone&chfield=bug_file_loc&chfield=version&chfield=votes&chfield=status_whiteboard&field0-0-0=days_elapsed&bug_status=NEEDINFO&type0-0-0=greaterthan&value0-0-0=90
12:09:46 <lbt> mmm that needs a slightly smaller url
12:10:56 <lbt> there are actually 15 bugs there
12:12:15 <lbt> http://tinyurl.com/mer-needinfo-bugs
12:12:24 <lbt> does that work ?
12:12:34 <plundstr_> yes
12:14:57 <lbt> hmm - my automated list is in the wrong order
12:15:12 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7 - DNS address not set with static IP
12:15:12 <Merbot`> Mer bug 7 in connman "DNS address not set with static IP" [Major,Needinfo]
12:15:45 <lbt> resolved/invalid?
12:16:20 <Stskeeps> yeah
12:16:54 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=19 - Drop GL support from Mer Core+
12:16:54 <Merbot`> Mer bug 19 in mesa "Drop GL support from Mer Core" [Task,Needinfo]
12:17:08 <lbt> this should probably not be NEEDINFO
12:17:45 <lbt> "not NEEDINFO, just low prio"
12:17:47 <lbt> ?
12:18:20 <lbt> or touch it and push to Sage__ to document it more?
12:19:19 <lbt> left it as NEW/low
12:19:21 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=25 - Drop libGL dependancy from Xephyr / drop Xephyr
12:19:21 <Merbot`> Mer bug 25 in xorg-x11-server "Drop libGL dependancy from Xephyr / drop Xephyr" [Task,Needinfo]
12:19:22 <Stskeeps> NEW/low
12:19:47 <Stskeeps> we kinda need glx it seems
12:20:29 <lbt> feels like invalid now
12:21:10 <Sage__> hmmp
12:21:58 <Sage__> the bug 19 was about requiring libGL libs in some parts of the mer core instead of glesv2
12:21:58 <Merbot`> Mer bug 19 in mesa "Drop GL support from Mer Core" [Task,New] https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=19
12:22:27 <Sage__> also bug 25 is invalid as we don't have xephyr atm. in our system even
12:22:27 <Merbot`> Mer bug 25 in xorg-x11-server "Drop libGL dependancy from Xephyr / drop Xephyr" [Task,Needinfo] https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=25
12:22:48 <Sage__> so both can be resolved actually
12:22:56 <Sage__> 19 fixed and 25 invalid
12:23:28 <lbt> ok
12:23:31 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=54 - Include package build logs to the releases
12:23:31 <Merbot`> Mer bug 54 in Other "Include package build logs to the releases" [Task,Needinfo]
12:24:11 <lbt> normal task I think
12:24:18 <Sage__> yes
12:24:41 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=73 - ofonod segfaults at boot on N900
12:24:41 <Merbot`> Mer bug 73 in ofono "ofonod segfaults at boot on N900" [Major,Needinfo]
12:26:31 <lbt> resolved invalid now
12:26:59 <Sage__> yes
12:27:22 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=81 - Nemo Bugzilla should have component for Infra things
12:27:22 <Merbot`> Mer bug 81 in Mer Bugzilla "Nemo Bugzilla should have component for Infra things" [Normal,Needinfo]
12:28:09 <lbt> resolved fixed?
12:28:14 <lbt> Sage__: ?
12:29:30 <Sage__> hmmp
12:29:41 <Sage__> yes
12:29:46 <lbt> :)
12:29:47 <Sage__> https://bugs.nemomobile.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nemo%20Infra
12:29:52 <Sage__> there
12:30:23 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=105 - Provide something like "make world"
12:30:23 <Merbot`> Mer bug 105 in Other "Provide something like "make world"" [Task,Needinfo]
12:30:55 <lbt> new/low
12:31:19 <lbt> not-taken
12:31:37 <Stskeeps> :nod:
12:31:39 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=213 - zypper search doen't find packages based on patterns in the sdk
12:31:40 <Merbot`> Mer bug 213 in zypper "zypper search doen't find packages based on patterns in the sdk" [Normal,Needinfo]
12:32:04 <lbt> fixed
12:32:21 <Sage__> yes
12:32:42 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=318 - Unsubscribe to mer-general seems broken
12:32:42 <Merbot`> Mer bug 318 in Mailing List "Unsubscribe to mer-general seems broken" [Normal,Needinfo]
12:32:59 <Sage__> fixed
12:33:04 <Sage__> it seems
12:33:12 <lbt> yep
12:33:24 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346 - Installation Instructions do not work
12:33:24 <Merbot`> Mer bug 346 in BOSS "Installation Instructions do not work" [Major,Needinfo]
12:33:53 <lbt> timed out - invalid
12:34:38 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=355 - no  llvm component in bugzilla
12:34:38 <Merbot`> Mer bug 355 in .Other "no llvm component in bugzilla" [Task,Needinfo]
12:37:59 <lbt> made it
12:38:11 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=372 - Utilizing 'vendor' term for hardware adaptation projects may hinder collaboration
12:38:11 <Merbot`> Mer bug 372 in Other "Utilizing 'vendor' term for hardware adaptation projects may hinder collaboration" [Task,Needinfo]
12:39:35 <lbt> mmm - this seems like a general observation without enough context for anyone to do anything about it
12:40:54 <lbt> "Ask stskeeps or lbt for context if you want to work on this."
12:41:20 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=382 - Changelog summary is hard to read and needs to be online
12:41:20 <Merbot`> Mer bug 382 in .Release-tools "Changelog summary is hard to read and needs to be online" [Task,Needinfo]
12:42:05 <lbt> luckily this annoys me every time I do a *-release so it's getting closer and closet to being fixed
12:42:28 <lbt> new/normal
12:42:45 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428 - Add gst-editing-services to core
12:42:45 <Merbot`> Mer bug 428 in gstreamer "Add gst-editing-services to core" [Task,Needinfo]
12:43:50 <lbt> this is Aard who can't cope with Mer's contribution process - valid new task though
12:44:47 <lbt> "Please do a dependency tree check with Stskeeps before putting too much effort in."
12:45:07 <lbt> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=519 - Updating setup and filesystem package fails at times when doing osc build
12:45:07 <Merbot`> Mer bug 519 in setup "Updating setup and filesystem package fails at times when doing osc build" [Normal,Needinfo]
12:45:26 <lbt> Sage__: ?
12:47:20 <lbt> I think this is a valid bug with osc not updating build roots properly
12:48:57 <lbt> leaving needinfo
12:49:07 <lbt> phew ... done
12:49:23 <lbt> #info Task list is now: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=not-taken%40&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
12:49:38 <lbt> #info Not taken bugs: https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=not-taken%40&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
12:50:39 <Sage__> lbt: yes that is valid just not sure when it happens and why
12:50:51 <Sage__> lbt: probably something to do with sb2 permissions
12:51:14 <lbt> *nod* ... said pretty much that :)
12:51:46 <lbt> OK - if there are no more comments I'll close
12:51:57 <lbt> thank you all for coming
12:51:59 <lbt> #endmeeting