11:10:35 <iekku> #startmeeting Mer Bug Triage 15/04/2013
11:10:35 <Merbot`> Meeting started Mon Apr 15 11:10:35 2013 UTC.  The chair is iekku. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
11:10:35 <Merbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
11:10:37 <iekku> welcom
11:10:38 <iekku> e
11:10:40 <iekku> #topic We'll start with the new bugs:
11:10:41 <iekku> #link https://bugs.merproject.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=bug_id
11:11:21 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=692 after manually adding .service to %files in .spec, it will be modified again by `specify`
11:11:21 <Merbot`> Mer bug 692 in Spectacle "after manually adding .service to %files in .spec, it will be modified again by `specify`" [Normal,New]
11:12:52 * Stskeeps tries to decipher that bug
11:13:32 <iekku> needinfo? :P
11:14:11 <Stskeeps> yes
11:14:27 <lbt> well
11:14:51 <lbt> specify is not idempotent
11:15:41 <lbt> just modifying a non-specify managed part of the spec file causes specify to modify things
11:16:22 <lbt> in other words you can't : edit yaml, run specify, edit 'safe bits' in spec and be  sure that specify won't need re-running
11:18:28 <iekku> so no need info?
11:18:41 <iekku> lbt, could you please clarify to bug?
11:18:51 <lbt> will do
11:19:56 <lbt> done
11:20:18 <iekku> so, can we now triage?
11:24:16 * iekku has feeling that this doesn't really work now
11:24:30 <Stskeeps> normal
11:25:01 <Stskeeps> actually, no
11:25:01 <Stskeeps> low
11:26:00 <lbt> tbh - the main thing is to agree it's a bu
11:26:02 <lbt> g
11:27:12 <iekku> is it?
11:27:51 <Stskeeps> yeah, as a start
11:27:56 <Stskeeps> it's to filter what comes in as well
11:28:34 * Stskeeps really needs to book this as a meeting and leave out all other things
11:29:00 <Stskeeps> or we move it to be just after nemo
11:29:24 <iekku> Stskeeps, it's in your calendar now :P
11:30:19 <Stskeeps> :P
11:30:27 <Stskeeps> low issue, next bug?
11:30:37 <Stskeeps> it's either low or INVALID, so
11:30:41 <iekku> #info low
11:30:55 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=693 mic doesn't complain about rpm conflicts
11:30:55 <Merbot`> Mer bug 693 in mic "mic doesn't complain about rpm conflicts" [Normal,New]
11:31:31 <Stskeeps> did we figure out what happened there?
11:33:15 <lbt> no
11:33:54 <Stskeeps> ok, then high
11:34:27 <iekku> #info high
11:34:51 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=695 update python-lxml to 3.1.0 or newer
11:34:51 <Merbot`> Mer bug 695 in python-lxml "update python-lxml to 3.1.0 or newer" [Normal,New]
11:35:30 <Stskeeps> task, normal
11:36:00 <iekku> #info normal - task
11:36:12 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=696 [sb2? or sdk?] Fatal: Rule file interface version check failed: got 104, expected 105
11:36:12 <Merbot`> Mer bug 696 in scratchbox 2 "[sb2? or sdk?] Fatal: Rule file interface version check failed: got 104, expected 105" [Normal,New]
11:36:43 <Stskeeps> i think fixed but waiting for a sdk release?
11:37:17 <lbt> there's another bug in glibc
11:37:36 <lbt> but yeah, lets fixed this one
11:39:28 <iekku> so do i leave this untouched or?
11:41:06 <lbt> I'll close it with a note
11:41:40 <iekku> #info fixed, lbt to close
11:41:50 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=697 QtCreator help screen breadcrumbs overlap
11:41:50 <Merbot`> Mer bug 697 in SDK "QtCreator help screen breadcrumbs overlap" [Normal,New]
11:42:35 <lbt> normal
11:43:16 <iekku> #info normal
11:43:26 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=700 update ca-certificates to 1.87 or newer [revoked certificates]
11:43:26 <Merbot`> Mer bug 700 in .Other "update ca-certificates to 1.87 or newer [revoked certificates]" [Normal,New]
11:44:29 <lbt> high?
11:47:01 <iekku> #info high
11:47:11 <iekku> #topic https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=701 update curl to 7.29 or newer
11:47:11 <Merbot`> Mer bug 701 in curl "update curl to 7.29 or newer" [Normal,New]
11:53:02 <iekku> task and something i assume
12:08:23 <Stskeeps> yes
12:08:32 <Stskeeps> normal
12:11:22 <iekku> #info normal - task
12:11:25 <iekku> thank you
12:11:30 <iekku> #endmeeting