18:00:26 <sledges> #startmeeting SailfishOS Porters bug triage 11/11/2014
18:00:26 <Merbot> Meeting started Tue Nov 11 18:00:26 2014 UTC.  The chair is sledges. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
18:00:26 <Merbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:00:30 <sledges> or not :D
18:00:39 <sledges> Welcome to the first SailfishOS Porters bug triage! We got a lot to go through, might not complete all, but no pressure as it's our first time ;)
18:00:53 <lbt> o/
18:01:35 <sledges> #info We'll start with the bugs: https://bugs.nemomobile.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Hybris-ing&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id&product=Hardware%20adaptation&query_format=advan
18:03:13 <sledges> #topic [hammerhead][maguro] gps not working in sailfish ui - https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=723 - 2014-08-02 09:58:48
18:03:14 <Merbot> Nemo bug 723 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][maguro] gps not working in sailfish ui" [Normal,New]
18:03:25 * sledges pats bot on the shoulder
18:03:48 <sledges> Stskeeps is on this bug
18:04:12 <lbt> I'd suggest we set it as Normal
18:04:23 * tbr waves
18:04:41 <sledges> as im 99% sure he's on it, he won't kill me if i just assign him
18:05:07 <lbt> sure
18:05:09 <sledges> ok
18:05:15 <lbt> normally we'd reassing to not-taken
18:05:24 <sledges> yep
18:05:30 <sledges> oh, username autocomplete!
18:05:36 * sledges hugs lbt for bugzilla update
18:06:02 <lbt> rly? ...
18:06:48 <lbt> oh yeah = email, not username ... :D
18:07:26 <sledges> email & realname ;)
18:07:40 <sledges> moving on
18:07:40 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=724 - 2014-08-02 10:07:59
18:07:41 <Merbot> Nemo bug 724 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] camera shows a nice black screen" [Normal,New]
18:08:03 <lbt> #info whilst the meeting is in progress don't 'helpfully' touch the bugs; let the chair (sledges today) have sole change controle
18:08:39 <locusf> woops
18:08:41 <locusf> sorry :)
18:08:54 <lbt> haha .. I knew someone would :)
18:09:28 <sledges> camera work will be restarted after gstreamer1.0 is in
18:09:35 <sledges> so this bug is kind-of blocked
18:10:00 <lbt> normal/normal ? and sure, blocked on ###
18:10:09 <sledges> we don't have task for gst1.0
18:10:28 <sledges> it would duplicate also with internal task, giving overhead headache to the assignee, what to do..
18:10:59 <sledges> however, i do vote for a gst10 bug created regardless, as community should be able to help with such porting
18:11:02 <lbt> I'll create a task and do the depend if you move on
18:11:31 <sledges> moving on ;D
18:11:34 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=725 - 2014-08-02 10:09:11
18:11:36 <Merbot> Nemo bug 725 in Hybris-ing "[p3110] Touchscreen orientation is vertical" [Normal,Resolved: fixed]
18:12:27 <sledges> this is fixed ;P
18:12:30 <sledges> thanks locusf :))
18:12:34 <locusf> np :)
18:12:40 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726 - 2014-08-02 11:09:24
18:12:41 <Merbot> Nemo bug 726 in Hybris-ing "[n7000] rild keeps ofono on creating too many unix sockets" [Normal,New]
18:12:41 <locusf> I completely forgot about that bug
18:13:03 <sledges> that's what triage is for :)
18:13:17 <sledges> how about this one?
18:13:21 <locusf> hmm
18:13:45 <locusf> I can't see about it as my n7000 has corrupted /data partition and thus doesn't boot anything remotely sfos or nemo
18:15:23 <sledges> resolved/invalid until someone (maybe you) with new hw shows up?
18:15:29 <locusf> sure
18:16:05 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=727 - 2014-08-29 18:10:17
18:16:05 <Merbot> Nemo bug 727 in Hybris-ing "[maguro] ofono unable to read/write from SIM" [Major,New]
18:16:20 <sledges> wonder if beidl is here
18:16:38 <lbt> fwiw I think NEEDSINFO is better than invalid
18:16:59 <sledges> lbt: that sounds better yes
18:17:06 * lbt sees we don't seem to have that
18:17:13 <sledges> vakkov: hi, exactly a bug for you in the topic atm ;)
18:17:18 <sledges> to comment on
18:17:28 <vakkov> hi there!
18:19:11 <sledges> lbt: we do, i just reopened and needinfoed
18:19:18 <lbt> ok - np
18:22:37 <sledges> lbt: what's the user for <unassigned> ?
18:22:45 <sledges> just empty?
18:23:15 <beidl> hello!
18:23:23 <lbt> sledges: not-taken
18:23:38 <sledges> cool
18:25:51 <sledges> i have added [i9300] to the bug's name
18:25:58 <sledges> and asked for feedback
18:26:00 <sledges> moving on
18:27:05 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=728 - 2014-08-02 11:12:43
18:27:05 <Merbot> Nemo bug 728 in Hybris-ing "[p3110] rild keeps ofono on creating too many unix sockets" [Normal,New]
18:27:38 <locusf> this one is NEEDSINFO as well
18:27:46 <locusf> to check if it still happens
18:27:52 <lbt> sounds like it needs linking
18:28:07 <lbt> has a depend  I see
18:28:24 <sledges> locusf: can i assign to you (as NEEDSINFO needs info from someone to comment eventually (not now)) :)
18:28:30 <lbt> yep NEEDINFO as there's a solution proposed
18:28:47 <locusf> sledges: ok
18:28:55 <lbt> and yep, NEEDINFO usually assigns back to OP
18:29:15 <sledges> lbt: yep, that solutions is a tmp hack/kludge only though
18:29:41 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=730 - 2014-08-07 17:21:26
18:29:41 <Merbot> Nemo bug 730 in Hybris-ing "miana" [Normal,New]
18:30:03 <sledges> an invalid one
18:30:41 <sledges> or should we not discourage and ask for more info?:)
18:30:44 <lbt> yep - no requests for ports
18:30:58 <sledges> ok agreed then:)
18:31:25 <lbt> INVALID but say nicely no requests for ports; only for bugs found when porting
18:31:29 <sledges> lbt: where should they request then?
18:31:46 <lbt> get emacs or vi and start hacking...
18:32:12 <sledges> my thoughts exactly :D
18:32:21 <sledges> pro-activeness ftw in opensource world
18:32:43 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=731 - 2014-10-24 00:26:58
18:32:43 <Merbot> Nemo bug 731 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] Does not connect to known wifi after reboot" [Normal,New]
18:33:25 <sledges> any hammerheads around? :)
18:34:06 <sledges> i'll be proactive and take this bug ;)
18:34:12 <sledges> known solution internally
18:35:02 <sledges> it's a high priority, as a show-stopper in general
18:35:15 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=732 - 2014-08-07 12:00:13
18:35:15 <Merbot> Nemo bug 732 in Hybris-ing "Pulseaudio-modules-droid value less than single fragment for mute_routing_after mutes audio completely." [Normal,New]
18:35:45 <sledges> i gues jusa_ could be poked for more info/current status
18:37:01 <sledges> (yn)
18:38:33 <sledges> 3..2..
18:38:38 <lbt> mm
18:38:54 <lbt> yeah, why not
18:39:00 <sledges> 1..!
18:39:05 <sledges> moving on :)
18:39:12 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=733 - 2014-08-07 16:38:09
18:39:12 <Merbot> Nemo bug 733 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhaed] scrambled image before ui starts" [Normal,New]
18:39:15 <lbt> assign to him and suggest not-taken if he can't get involved
18:40:04 <lbt> normal low?
18:41:02 <sledges> as in low normal? ;)
18:41:41 <lbt> err, yeah
18:41:42 <sledges> done
18:41:48 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=734 - 2014-08-08 12:16:02
18:41:48 <Merbot> Nemo bug 734 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] white blinking screen when headphones are plugged in" [Normal,New]
18:42:07 <lbt> !
18:42:28 <lbt> I guess "don't do that then" is not in the dropdown :)
18:42:35 <sledges> :D
18:42:39 <locusf> :D
18:42:52 <lbt> cool bug though
18:43:27 <lbt> it does suggest that we need a diagnostics page
18:43:47 <lbt> eg to provide tail end of some logs
18:44:08 <sledges> lbt: ?
18:44:27 <lbt> well, this bug is not easy to progress without some log info
18:44:52 <sledges> needinfo then
18:44:54 <lbt> so a wiki page saying what people should do to get logs; then a NEEDINFO pointing to the ones we want
18:45:00 * lbt is going to have to go soonish fyi - don't push to do all bugs today - just timebox and maybe try again tomorrow
18:46:21 <sledges> lbt: sure, just as it has been foreseen ;) when are you avail tomorrow?
18:46:35 <lbt> all day until tango time
18:47:04 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=736 - 2014-08-07 23:36:04
18:47:04 <Merbot> Nemo bug 736 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] droid-hal-init runs before /system is mounted" [Normal,New]
18:47:21 <lbt> probably fixed with systemd deps - NEEDINFO ?
18:47:23 <sledges> lbt: tango time is at?
18:47:53 <lbt> I'll stop work about 6pm I guess
18:49:08 <sledges> lbt: i commented with PR after which all's been working
18:49:11 <sledges> moving on
18:49:17 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=737 - 2014-08-08 09:59:34
18:49:17 <Merbot> Nemo bug 737 in Hybris-ing "swipe-to-close is forgotten after reboot, if image has tutorial disabled" [Normal,New]
18:50:24 <sledges> invalid/wontfix? about to comment: "No need to disable tutorial anymore, as it has topLeft->topRight->botRight->botLeft touch corners quit sequence"
18:50:52 <sledges> as before it was a workaround breaking other things
18:51:27 <sledges> i'd go for wontfix
18:52:18 <sledges> 3..2..
18:52:53 <sledges> ..1
18:53:16 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=738 - 2014-08-08 12:16:29
18:53:16 <Merbot> Nemo bug 738 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] erroneous "recharge battery" message after reboot" [Normal,New]
18:55:19 <sledges> low normal, commented what's needed
18:56:25 <sledges> ok we crunched 11 bugs so far
18:56:42 <sledges> 26 remain ;D
19:00:40 <sledges> and an hour has passed too
19:01:01 <sledges> next bug looks complex https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=741
19:01:01 <Merbot> Nemo bug 741 in Hybris-ing "Hybris init-script does not bring up usb0 on the HTC Desire HD (ace)" [Normal,New]
19:01:04 <sledges> so leaving for next time
19:01:12 <sledges> will continue ploughing tomorrow
19:01:14 <sledges> thanks all!
19:01:47 <sledges> #info 11 out of 26 bugs done, continuing next time
19:02:00 <sledges> lbt: 4pm ok?
19:02:02 <sledges> tomorrow
19:02:43 <sledges> #undo
19:02:43 <Merbot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.items.Info object at 0x8d01f50>
19:03:03 <sledges> #info 11 bugs down, 26 to go, continuing next time
19:05:38 <lbt> sledges: sure
19:05:41 <sledges> #info next triage tomorrow, at 4pm (12th November 2014)
19:05:47 <sledges> #endmeeting