18:00:27 <sledges> #startmeeting Mer-hybris Porters bug triage
18:00:27 <merbot> Meeting started Tue Mar 31 18:00:27 2015 UTC.  The chair is sledges. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
18:00:27 <merbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:00:33 <sledges> Welcome to the Mer-hybris Porters bug triage!
18:00:56 <sledges> situ: just 2 bugs \o/ so you can sleep soon:)
18:01:01 <situ> yay!
18:01:10 <sledges> we can make an hour earlier from next time
18:01:17 <situ> Alright.
18:01:17 <sledges> #info We'll start with the bugs: https://bugs.nemomobile.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Hybris-ing&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id&product=Hardware%20adaptation&query_format=advanced
18:01:27 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=795 - 2015-03-14 10:23:08
18:01:27 <merbot> Nemo bug 795 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead]terminal has small keyboard" [Normal,New]
18:01:48 <situ> didn't we review it last time ?
18:02:19 <sledges> this is a duplicate
18:02:22 <sledges> trying to find closed one
18:04:11 <sledges> closing as invalid
18:04:13 <sledges> with message: cause of not building a productised image via sfa-mer , essentially adding nemo:devel:hw:lge:hammerhead repo, which contains backports like fingerterm in this case
18:04:31 <situ> Ok
18:04:59 <sledges> marking as fixed, actually
18:05:11 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=806 - 2015-03-27 20:29:17
18:05:11 <merbot> Nemo bug 806 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead] no internet connection when roaming" [Normal,New]
18:05:19 <sledges> that's a tough one
18:05:28 <vgrade> woops sorry for late arrival
18:05:37 <sledges> vgrade: we're nearly done:))
18:07:02 <sledges> Low/normal ?
18:07:12 <sledges> few people i know use data roaming ;)
18:07:23 <vgrade> sledges: sure I've had roaming on N5
18:07:58 <sledges> vgrade: data?
18:08:28 <vgrade> think so, quite expensive to test that oone
18:08:51 <situ> Low/Major.
18:08:59 <sledges> very true :D maybe logs will be enough for some connectivity dude?
18:09:03 <vgrade> Low/Major/Expensive
18:09:13 <sledges> :D
18:09:19 <sledges> done
18:10:07 <sledges> but 3 UK offers home rates in Spain, starting April
18:10:24 <sledges> i heard this ad 10 times today whilst on road:))
18:10:44 <sledges> moving on
18:10:51 <sledges> to tasks
18:10:58 <sledges> #info moving on to tasks https://bugs.nemomobile.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=task&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Hybris-ing&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id&product=Hardware%20adaptation&query_format=advanced
18:11:08 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=805 - 2015-03-30 14:17:29
18:11:08 <merbot> Nemo bug 805 in Hybris-ing "check if QDeviceInfo can return device codename" [Task,New]
18:11:24 <sledges> PR merged \o/
18:12:20 <sledges> updating pp
18:13:24 <situ> sledges: Probably we should follow a process to keep bugs updated, a fixed issue with New state is strange.
18:13:44 <situ> sledges: For e.g. mentioning bugzilla id in PR.
18:14:20 <sledges> situ: so now we'll put it to resolved
18:14:40 <sledges> good point on linkint to bz
18:14:52 <sledges> *linking
18:15:51 <sledges> in some companies(TM), when a commit with "Fixes BUG_ID#xxx" is tagged, bugs are closed automatically;)
18:16:11 <sledges> hope current works on community BZs will take that in too
18:17:00 <situ> sledges: It closes github issues too.
18:17:01 <sledges> this bug is not really about that PR
18:17:04 <sledges> PR just illustrates
18:17:15 <sledges> situ: It?
18:17:31 <situ> sledges: Fixes #github_issue_id in commit message.
18:18:26 <sledges> eternal dilemma - where to file bugs? bz or gh ;
18:19:17 <sledges> bug closed
18:19:25 <situ> Not sure about that one.
18:20:13 <sledges> we'll go with the flow for now, see the trends of Mer BZ merge, but that's offtopic here
18:20:32 <situ> ok.
18:20:33 <sledges> #info that's all for bugs/tasks
18:20:35 <sledges> #topic AOB
18:20:48 <sledges> next meeting time?
18:20:58 <sledges> propose to make it 1hour earlier
18:20:59 <situ> 1 hour early sounds good to me.
18:21:13 <sledges> 15 UTC it is then
18:21:18 <sledges> any objections/suggestions?
18:22:24 <sledges> goin goin gone
18:22:55 <sledges> thanks every1! you're welcome to go through not taken bugs during your tea time:)
18:22:59 <sledges> #info Not taken bugs: https://bugs.nemomobile.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Hybris-ing&product=Hardware%20adaptation&email1=not-taken%40&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&order=priority%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=
18:23:14 <sledges> see you in a week!
18:23:18 <sledges> #endmeeting