17:15:45 <sledges> #startmeeting Mer-hybris Porters bug triage
17:15:45 <merbot> Meeting started Tue May 12 17:15:45 2015 UTC.  The chair is sledges. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Meetings.
17:15:45 <merbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:15:52 <sledges> Welcome to the Mer-hybris Porters bug triage!
17:15:59 <sledges> #info We'll start with the bugs: https://bugs.nemomobile.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=trivial&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=TRIAGEDUPSTREAM&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Hybris-ing&email1=need-triage&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&order=bug_id&product=Hardware%20adaptation&query_format=advanced
17:16:15 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=817 - 2015-05-05 17:46:22
17:16:15 <merbot> Nemo bug 817 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][alpha11][media_app] next track is not played while phone sleeps" [Major,New]
17:16:30 <sledges> woops, forgot to assign to "not-taken@..."
17:16:56 <situ> sledges: Before each meeting please remind me order and values for priority and severity :(
17:17:11 <situ> sledges: May be put it in topic
17:17:30 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=824 - 2015-05-05 17:27:49
17:17:30 <merbot> Nemo bug 824 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][alpha11][cameraplus] flash does not work out of the box" [Normal,New]
17:17:48 <sledges> situ: open a bug, click on "Importance"
17:17:58 <sledges> help window says: "The importance of a bug is described as the combination of its Priority and Severity.
17:18:16 <sledges> ^ too long for the topic...
17:18:20 * situ clicks
17:18:57 <sledges> and back in the bug you have two drop-down boxes - Priority and Severity, in that order
17:20:22 <situ> Normal/Major for 824
17:20:58 <nh1402> I agree
17:21:03 <sledges> and then definitions we should follow are: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bugzilla/Fields#Importance
17:21:26 <sledges> a little triage primer could be scribbled up somewhere, good idea situ
17:23:06 <situ> sledges: Put it on Mer Wiki I think.
17:23:26 <sledges> there is an article already, just needs more love, yep
17:24:18 <sledges> ok 824, i commented a remedy, and also "Close this bug until it becomes properly documented (e.g. in HADK)"
17:24:56 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=825 - 2015-05-10 10:04:31
17:24:56 <merbot> Nemo bug 825 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][alpha11] random crashes on lockscreen" [Major,New]
17:26:00 <situ> I haven't seen any crashes yet.
17:27:43 <sledges> I'll ask more details
17:28:02 <situ> sledges: I haven't set pin on my device, may be that's related.
17:28:14 <sledges> situ: you mean device lock?
17:28:24 <situ> sledges: Yes.
17:34:24 <sledges> ok set to NEEDINFO, and added persistent jounalctl to hadk-faq
17:34:31 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=827 - 2015-05-10 17:35:33
17:34:31 <merbot> Nemo bug 827 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][alpha11][cameraplus] switching to front camera crashs application" [Normal,New]
17:35:07 <sledges> sounds like regression
17:36:57 <sledges> hence High/normal, mx
17:38:58 <situ> High/Major I think.
17:39:04 <situ> Everybody takes selfies :P
17:39:09 <sledges> haha
17:39:25 <sledges> not me, hence the 'normal' bit from me :D:P
17:39:28 <sledges> ok, major it is then
17:41:13 <situ> Cool!
17:42:07 <sledges> #topic https://bugs.nemomobile.org/show_bug.cgi?id=828 - 2015-05-11 16:16:46
17:42:07 <merbot> Nemo bug 828 in Hybris-ing "[hammerhead][alpha11] Proper Audio / Video Codec Support" [Normal,New]
17:44:17 <situ> 'alien' sounds...
17:44:39 <sledges> :)) Prometheus?
17:45:10 <situ> This should have come before April 1, would have made a good hoax.
17:45:35 <situ> Jolla phone used to contact aliens :P
17:45:42 <situ> Anyways Normal/Normal.
17:45:51 <sledges> woo, seti@home finally succeeded!:))
17:46:26 <sledges> i'll comment that that person is using browser from gecko-dev gst1 branch
17:48:42 <sledges> it's quite high priority as browser multimedia would be the next thing to happen
17:50:58 <situ> Then high it should be.
17:54:07 <sledges> that's the end of bugs list
17:54:12 <sledges> no tasks added
17:55:09 <situ> Alright.
17:55:10 <sledges> thanks every1!
17:55:15 <sledges> #endmeeting