08:01:10 <flypig> #startmeeting Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 24th November 2022
08:01:10 <sailbot> Meeting started Thu Nov 24 08:01:10 2022 UTC. The chair is flypig. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
08:01:10 <sailbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
08:01:25 <flypig> #info Meeting information and agenda can be found here:
08:01:31 <flypig> #link https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-irc-24th-november-2022/13495
08:01:37 <flypig> I am the meeting's chairperson today, and will be doing my best to keep time and order. Please respect the timings and Rule of Acquisition 208.
08:01:46 <flypig> #topic Brief introduction (5 min). Please prefix your name/handle with #info
08:02:08 <ExTechOp> #info Otto Mäkelä, community
08:02:13 <ExTechOp> 208: Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer.
08:02:19 <flypig> #info David Llewellyn-Jones - sailor @ Jolla and meeting chair
08:02:48 <Solrac[m]> #info Solrac, comunity
08:03:31 <flypig> No dangers here though, I'm sure :)
08:03:39 <sledges> #info Simonas Leleiva - privateer for Jolla
08:03:52 <Thaodan> #info Björn Bidar - sailor @ Jolla
08:05:10 <daneos> #info daneos - community
08:05:29 <thilo[m]> #info thigg, community
08:05:49 <flypig> Great to see everyone, and especially that the question-askers are here too!
08:05:50 <Nico> #info Nico, community slacker
08:06:33 <flypig> Okay, let's move on to the first question. Feel free to add your "brief introduction" later if you arrive late.
08:06:58 <flypig> #topic Log persistence/easing gathering of logs (10 mins -- asked by thigg)
08:07:11 <flypig> #info <thigg> The journalctl Logs are rolled over quite quickly in Sailfish OS.
08:07:20 <flypig> #info <thigg> It is likely that some bug reports are struggling to collect logs because when the person is back home and thinks about getting those logs, they are gone already.
08:07:34 <flypig> #info <thigg> For example see https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/browser-bookmarks-does-not-show-typing-hides-keyboard/13579/3
08:07:41 <flypig> #info <thigg> It might be helpful to collect logs for a longer period of time (e.g. one week)?
08:07:49 <flypig> #info <thigg> They still might forget this, thus maybe we could add a userfriendly button somewhere to save the whole journal with a dedicated name?
08:07:58 <flypig> #info <thigg> (Maybe even able to select a broad category, e.g. bugs with connection, in browser,...). That way the gathering of logs would take ~30 seconds for the user and it is way more likely they do it.
08:08:25 <flypig> Thanks for the nice question thilo[m], you raise some good points. Here's our prepared answer.
08:08:29 <flypig> #info <Jolla> Log collection unfortunately remains tricky for many reasons, not least the need to remove private data before sharing them. We have several help articles related to collecting logs.
08:08:39 <flypig> #link https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013910599-Collecting-basic-logs-from-a-Sailfish-device
08:08:44 <flypig> #link https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405752484242-Gathering-logs-related-to-audio-Bluetooth-and-phonecalls-from-a-Sailfish-OS-device
08:08:49 <flypig> #info <Jolla> The first article provides a script collect-logs.sh that can be used to simplify the process of collecting logs.
08:08:59 <flypig> #info <Jolla> The second article provides a script gather_logs.sh which is a little more complicated to run and with a focus on audio/bluetooth, but which will also make your logs persistent.
08:09:11 <flypig> #info <Jolla> We really like your suggestion to add a user interface for this. We have an internal task for improving the process, but no timeline. We're always open to nice suggestions like this.
08:09:23 <flypig> That's the official answer, but as a personal addendum, would it make sense to consider adding this functionality to Bugger!?
08:10:18 <thilo[m]> Would this be harbour compatible?
08:10:53 <flypig> That's a good question. Do you have to be root to collect the logs?
08:10:57 <Thaodan> I don't think so
08:11:14 <Thaodan> You don't need to be root but talk to the log
08:11:31 <ViGe> yes you do have to be root
08:11:46 <thilo[m]> Jiurnalctl is empty otherwise
08:11:52 <Thaodan> either be in the logging group or get the permissions somewhere else using polkit
08:12:17 <Thaodan> It's not true that you need to be root if configured properly
08:12:23 <flypig> That doesn't sound very harbour-compatible unfortunately.
08:12:35 <ViGe> Thaodan: So you first need to be root in order to add yourself to the logging group. In my book that counts as "you have to be root".
08:12:55 <Thaodan> Currently logs are not permanent which is the biggest issue.
08:13:34 <Thaodan> ViGe: Sure but technically to get logs root is not needed, but if it is not a default of course you need root first.
08:13:41 <flypig> Would it make sense to increase the log cycle time?
08:13:46 <flypig> By default, I mean.
08:13:52 <Solrac[m]> Pardon my ignorance, would a password/pin/fingerprint request not suffice in a prompt for root?
08:13:52 <Solrac[m]> If so, would be feasable for a "first time setup" when running the application for the first time?
08:14:11 <flypig> Good question Solrac[m].
08:14:37 <thilo[m]> A day or two of logs would be enough i think
08:15:01 <Thaodan> flypig: logs are not saved on disks for release builds
08:15:07 <Thaodan> that's the issue.
08:15:39 <Thaodan> Solrac[m] flypig[m]  if the app uses polkit yes
08:15:53 <Thaodan> there's no prompt for root really
08:16:29 <flypig> Thaodan, reboots is an issue in some cases, but from the original question it's also just about "not being able to collect logs until later".
08:17:03 <thilo[m]> I think keeping it in memory determines the size
08:17:18 <thilo[m]> Yeah reboots are not that important imo
08:17:43 <Thaodan> flypig: Yes that's what I meant. We can change it to have like 50mb logs and then rotate, journald does that on it's own.
08:17:54 <flypig> Okay, I misunderstood Thaodan's point, thanks for clarifying Thaodan. I take the point now.
08:18:40 <thilo[m]> Either a quick gui way to collect logs and save them when you observe a bug while leaving the tram, or two days of logs i think would help
08:19:42 <Thaodan> Noted, we already track this internally.
08:20:00 <thilo[m]> Cool :)
08:20:14 <Thaodan> might make sense to adapt bugger if it does what we need.
08:20:27 <thilo[m]> If there would be a way to get this into bugger (e.g. By jolla vendoring it) that would be nice
08:21:04 <flypig> Bugger is already proving itself useful. I see many bugs submitted using it now.
08:21:34 <flypig> (the tag it adds at the end is a neat addition).
08:22:12 <flypig> We've hit time on this topic I'm afraid. Any final thoughts or additions for the minutes?
08:22:16 <ViGe> Bugger is not in Harbour so we don't really have to worry about Harbour rules there.
08:22:38 <thilo[m]> It is not? That suprises me
08:22:46 <thilo[m]> Hm okay
08:22:50 <thilo[m]> In that case
08:23:12 <Thaodan> There's also the crash reporter which is similar but uses a backend server, it is not a  default as it isn't used outside of development.
08:23:28 <Thaodan> for automatic crash/diagnostic reports it is better.
08:23:39 <thilo[m]> If someone could contribute a poc to bugger, i think that would help
08:25:02 <flypig> #info <thilo[m]>: "If someone could contribute a poc to bugger, i think that would help"
08:25:13 <flypig> Worth recording a call to action :)
08:25:39 <flypig> We should move on, is that okay thilo[m]?
08:26:08 <flypig> There's opportunity to discuss further in General Discussion too.
08:26:20 <thilo[m]> Yes
08:26:39 <flypig> Thanks thilo[m], and thanks for raising an important topic.
08:26:43 <flypig> #topic VoLTE for Ports (10 mins -- asked by LSolrac)
08:26:53 <flypig> #info <LSolrac> I vaguely remember someone mentioning VoLTE for unofficial ports in the forums. However, I have not been able to see any talk about it again.
08:26:58 <flypig> #info <LSolrac> So I ask, is there a plan to implement a standard for porters to implement VoLTE in their devices?
08:27:14 <flypig> Here's our prepared answer. It's a little long, so please bear with me.
08:27:16 <flypig> #info <Jolla> We discussed something similar back in May (see point 5) and it’s worth reviewing that answer.
08:27:21 <flypig> #link https://irclogs.sailfishos.org/meetings/sailfishos-meeting/2022/sailfishos-meeting.2022-05-26-07.00.html
08:27:28 <flypig> #info <Jolla> Back then we highlighted the eight layers of the Sailfish OS VoLTE stack:
08:27:35 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 1. Hardware adaptation: Sony proprietary.
08:27:41 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 2. modem_auto_config: Jolla proprietary.
08:27:47 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 3. ofono-vendor-qti-radio-plugin: Jolla proprietary.
08:27:55 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 4. ofono-modem-switcher: Jolla proprietary, Xperia 10 II only.
08:28:02 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 5. libgbinder-radio: https://github.com/mer-hybris/libgbinder-radio/
08:28:08 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 6. ofono-binder-plugin: https://github.com/mer-hybris/ofono-binder-plugin
08:28:14 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 7. ofono: https://github.com/sailfishos/ofono/
08:28:19 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 8. libqofono: https://github.com/sailfishos/libqofono
08:28:25 <flypig> #info <Jolla> We said at the time we intended to release 2, 3 and 4 to the hw:common repositories for use by porters. We've not been able to do this yet.
08:28:39 <flypig> #info <Jolla> It’s worth noting however that they're device-specific, so may not be useful for ports more generally.
08:28:47 <flypig> #info <Jolla> In terms of a standard, slava has made available an example ofono binder plugin extension, which is a template for porters to replace layer 3.
08:28:56 <flypig> #link https://github.com/monich/ofono-binder-plugin-ext-sample
08:29:02 <flypig> #info <Jolla> The extension interfaces are defined in the following headers.
08:29:08 <flypig> #link https://github.com/mer-hybris/ofono-binder-plugin/tree/master/lib/include
08:29:14 <flypig> #info <Jolla> Hopefully this can be of help to porters looking at this.
08:29:24 <flypig> That's the answer, hopefully useful.
08:29:43 <flypig> Would you like to add anything Solrac[m]?
08:30:53 <Solrac[m]> My apologies for my delay, I had a network issue.
08:31:57 <flypig> No worries. Did you receive the answer?
08:32:03 <Solrac[m]> Yes, thank you.
08:32:18 <flypig> Great. Does it answer your question?
08:33:24 <Thaodan> 2,3 and 4 should work on Sony ports  pretty much unmodified
08:33:32 <fridl> #info fridlmue - community (sorry for being late)
08:33:58 <flypig> Great that you could join us fridl, no apology necessary.
08:34:26 <Solrac[m]> Earlier this year, I was attempting to port to a Galaxy S9+, sadly this device does not allow for VoLTE unless stock, so I am not necesarrily a porter that could take advantage of this, however I do believe this could benefit other porters. If anything, and again pardon my ignorance, I think letting layers 2,3,4 read a configuration file (which I asusme might be similar to Slava's extension) to ease this for future builds might not
08:34:26 <Solrac[m]> be a bad suggestion?
08:35:19 <Solrac[m]> Either way, I believe this is good for my part. Thank you verily much for your answer. -- If anything I'd like to ask any other porter here to maybe add in? Or possibly in general discussion, considering time constraints
08:35:23 <Thaodan> Besides modem switching pretty much anything else is specific to the vendor of the soc.
08:36:54 <flypig> Thanks Solrac[m] for your detailed answer. I agree, any input from you and other porters is useful here.
08:38:28 <flypig> The 10 mins is up. Should we move to the next, or are there more points to be made? Anything for the minutes?
08:39:46 <flypig> #info <Solrac[m]>: "letting layers 2,3,4 read a configuration file (which I asusme might be similar to Slava's extension) to ease this for future builds might not be a bad suggestion?"
08:40:11 <flypig> #info <Thaodan>: "Besides modem switching pretty much anything else is specific to the vendor of the soc"
08:40:50 <flypig> I think that summarises the situation for the minutes. Let's move on then.
08:41:05 <flypig> #topic Untracked bug reports (5 mins -- asked by thigg)
08:41:17 <Thaodan> There's no configuration really, the  qti plugins just build on exist hal.
08:41:22 <Thaodan> *existing.
08:41:28 <Thaodan> but yeah lets move on
08:41:46 <flypig> 👍
08:42:05 <flypig> #info Our regular Community Bug Coordination Team update, provided by thigg.
08:42:11 <flypig> #info <Jolla> Thank you once again to the amazing work of the Community Bug Coordination Team. As a result of their work, we now have an additional:
08:42:17 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 4 high quality bug reports now recorded internally and tagged as "tracked";
08:42:22 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 1 bug report marked as "pending" more info;
08:42:26 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 3 bug reports tagged as "fixed";
08:42:32 <flypig> #info <Jolla> 3 duplicate/moved/closed for other reasons.
08:42:38 <flypig> #info Thank you also to everyone who has reported issues. We've been pushing within Jolla to address as many of these reports as we can over the last month and your efforts have been invaluable.
08:42:53 <flypig> Would you like to add anything thilo[m]?
08:43:15 <thilo[m]> Only the invitation to the team ;)
08:43:51 <thilo[m]> Help categorizing bug reports is appreciated :)
08:44:04 <flypig> You are looking for new bug hunters?
08:44:17 <flypig> Sorry, bug *herders*.
08:44:23 <thilo[m]> Yes
08:44:50 <flypig> Can I add something about this invitation to the newsletter next week as well?
08:45:05 <thilo[m]> That would be welcome
08:45:25 <thilo[m]> If pherjung doesn't object, but that should be fine
08:45:25 <flypig> Great, I'll message you privately for the details. In the meantime, let me log this to the minutes too.
08:45:37 <thilo[m]> Yes :)
08:45:37 <pherjung> hi everybody!
08:45:44 <pherjung> sorry I'm a bit late
08:45:46 <thilo[m]> Aha!
08:45:50 <thilo[m]> :D
08:45:52 <thilo[m]> Hi
08:45:58 <pherjung> of course, I'm in. More people, more fun it will be :)
08:46:38 <flypig> #info The Community Bug Coordination Team are inviting new members.
08:46:54 <flypig> #info <thilo[m]> added: "Only the invitation to the team ;) Help categorizing bug reports is appreciated :)"
08:47:32 <flypig> thilo[m], pherjung, it's great that you've arranged such good processes for distributing the effort.
08:48:15 <flypig> If there's no more to add right now, should we move on thilo[m], pherjung?
08:48:35 <thilo[m]> I'm done
08:48:51 <pherjung> let's go ahead :D
08:49:01 <flypig> Thanks again!
08:49:04 <flypig> #topic Open PR discussion (10 mins -- asked by jolla)
08:49:08 <flypig> #info <jolla> Any open PRs to discuss?
08:49:23 <Nico> No, but I should really finish mine...
08:49:50 <flypig> There weren't any PRs submitted in advance either, but anyone else is also welcome to raise any.
08:50:10 <flypig> Can you remind us which Nico?
08:50:32 <Nico> I was working on some BluezQt stuff ages ago :D
08:50:59 <flypig> Okay, but just to check: the ball is in your court right now, not ours?
08:51:07 <Thaodan> Someone should add some more kf5 packackages to chum.
08:51:09 <Nico> (But then that computer with the code was in a different city for a few months)
08:51:15 <Thaodan> *packages
08:51:23 <Nico> Yes
08:51:34 <Nico> I should really finish it, as I said :D
08:51:38 <ExTechOp> By the way, I think I have a case where the keyboard gets wonky: if you start typing in one language (eg. Finnish) and then switch keyboard languages (eg. English) you will likely trigger strange things happening with the keyboard (unexpected copy-paste locations, words getting inserted randomly etc).
08:51:38 <ExTechOp> This happens to me fairly often since I'm in chats with both Finnish and English language people.
08:52:25 <flypig> Nico, understood, but it's good that there's nothing blocking it from our side. Do finish it, of course :)
08:52:35 <Nico> Agreed :3
08:53:13 <flypig> Okay, let's move on to General and we can discuss this bug ExTechOp :)
08:53:15 <flypig> #topic General discussion (15 min)
08:53:52 <flypig> ExTechOp, what are you using to switch keyboards? Swipe, or press and hold on space bar, or something else?
08:53:54 <ExTechOp> Oops, I misread the previous subject as general instead of open pr :-D
08:54:04 <flypig> ExTechOp, no worries, it was time to move on anyway!
08:54:32 <ExTechOp> Mostly press and hold, then select, as I also have emoji as a "3rd language"
08:54:47 <dcaliste> Sorry, I arrived to late for the topic on logs. Maybe flypig or someone else could comment about this repo : https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-log-tools it appeared last week but is still empty at the moment.
08:55:22 <pherjung> flypig: back to first discussion, I found this topic https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/easily-catch-logs/12018
08:56:23 <flypig> dcaliste, interesting observation. I wasn't aware of it until you mentioned it just now. I've asked internally, and will try to report back.
08:56:35 <dcaliste> Thanks.
08:57:08 <Thaodan> I just tracked this bug internally, it has bugging me so long personally.
08:57:09 <Thaodan> https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/add-vpnc-patches-to-ease-usage-of-vpn-for-fritz-box-users/3955
08:57:17 <flypig> ExTechOp, I also switch between English and Finnish often (+emoji) and haven't experienced this. But I usually swipe. I'll try press-and-hold instead for a bit and see if I can reproduce it too.
08:58:51 <flypig> #info Concerning log capture, pherjung highlighted the following forum topic for discussing it:
08:58:54 <flypig> #link https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/easily-catch-logs/12018
08:59:17 <thilo[m]> Thadoan: can you comment on the topic so it is visible? You could also add a tracked label i guess?
08:59:30 <flypig> Thanks for that pherjung. We should have more discussion there.
08:59:56 <ExTechOp> flypig And obviously now that I'm trying to get it to manifest it doesn't happen. Also switching between Sailfish and Android apps (mainly Signal, Firefox) gets things happening.
09:00:11 <flypig> thilo[m], I notice it's in the Feature Requests section, so no "tracked" tag unfortunately.
09:00:19 <thilo[m]> Re: logtopic: Yeah, we should at least link the meeting logs, once they exist
09:00:43 <Thaodan> flypig: Move to the bugs section?
09:00:47 <Thaodan> It's a bug in some regards
09:01:10 <flypig> Thaodan, that's fine for me; thilo[m], pherjung, would that work for you?
09:01:12 <thilo[m]> It doesnt use the template :devil emoji:
09:01:19 <flypig> Indeed :)
09:01:31 <thilo[m]> Nah, its okay, we are not parsing the contents yet
09:01:59 <flypig> ExTechOp, if you figure out steps, would you create a bug report? I'll try and if I managed will do the same on the forum too.
09:02:36 <thilo[m]> It won't break the tooling, thats what i am saying, but you could also have a tracked label in the feature request section, i think that would satisfy people
09:03:09 <thilo[m]> (proper german, never finishes a sentence :D)
09:03:19 <flypig> Haha :)
09:03:20 <Thaodan> I noticed that the forum has a handy mailing list mode, which is handy if  you prefer email.
09:03:32 <ExTechOp> flypig Indeed, but it of course manifests at the most inconvenient times when one doesn't have time to report.
09:03:35 <Thaodan> I just doesn't work exactly as email reply is disabled.
09:03:40 <flypig> It would make sense though, to have the tags in the Feature Requests section too.
09:04:23 <thilo[m]> Extechop: whats the problem? Figuring out how you produced it?
09:04:39 <flypig> ExTechOp, of course, I know what you mean :) That's a point in favour of Bugger! though :)
09:05:20 <thilo[m]> Bugger wont help here i guess. I doubt that the real problem is the actual creation of the report on the forum
09:05:31 <flypig> ViGe, could we add the "tracked" tag to the Feature Requests section?
09:05:38 <ExTechOp> thilo Indeed, there is something that I do that triggers copy/paste problems when moving stuff between apps, but I haven't been able to figure out what that is. It's very obvious when it happens, eg. paste location is different from where the cursor is etc.
09:05:45 <thilo[m]> Although i am totally in favor of praising bugger all day ;)
09:05:48 <ViGe> flypig: sure, why not
09:06:07 <pherjung> If we start to tag feature request, we can do the same like the bugs
09:06:31 <ViGe> flypig: Should we add the whole "bug tracking" tag group there?
09:06:37 <thilo[m]> Hmm what yould help you, extechop? Video recording? Information which apps where open?
09:06:53 <pherjung> is providing 5 "new" features request each community meeting a good starting point?
09:07:09 <flypig> ViGe, I think adding them all would make sense.
09:07:13 <thilo[m]> Pherjung: a buggy feature coordination team?
09:07:14 <Thaodan> Depends on the size.
09:07:27 <Thaodan> sometimes one or two is enough.
09:07:31 <pherjung> thilo[m]: yes
09:07:43 <ViGe> flypig: done
09:07:53 <flypig> Thank you ViGe!
09:08:29 <flypig> Thaodan, are you okay to handle the tags for the Fritz Box VPN?
09:08:39 <flypig> + add a comment there.
09:08:42 <thilo[m]> Hm i dont think quality control on feature requests is easy...
09:09:04 <thilo[m]> But we can just link random requests in the meeting for sure
09:09:06 <pherjung> I agree, but we can start and improve the processes with the time
09:09:16 <thilo[m]> Or just link all the ones i like :P
09:09:31 <pherjung> it will increase the amount of our team :D
09:09:56 <Thaodan> flypig: done
09:09:59 <flypig> thilo[m], you make a good point. It's generally non-controversial to add reproducible bugs to our internal tracker. Adding feature requests may be more tricky.
09:10:07 <flypig> Great, thank you Thaodan!
09:10:12 <pherjung> you only allowed to join us if you provide 5 correct bugs report, then feel free to provide your feature request haha
09:10:34 <thilo[m]> Or bring candy
09:10:39 <flypig> Haha :D
09:10:53 <pherjung> there are more German users, it's not fair :(
09:10:56 <Solrac[m]> Are pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies an acceptable offering?
09:11:08 <pherjung> Yes!
09:11:18 <thilo[m]> I totally do things in your favor if you bribe me properly
09:11:22 <Solrac[m]> ps: Happy Thanks Giving from The Americas & Puerto Rico btw~
09:11:40 <pherjung> anyway, I think it won't be a problem as the Bug coordination team just highlight the features requests
09:11:41 <thilo[m]> Gluten free please
09:11:55 <pherjung> Jolla will have the last word
09:12:16 <thilo[m]> Extechop: regarding my last comment: ideas?
09:13:38 <flypig> I think that's it: some may not make it in immediately, but there's no reason not to consider them.
09:13:49 <flypig> dcaliste: the repo you mentioned will eventually have slava's ofono logger moved to it. It's planned, but we don't have a timeline for when it will be completed yet: https://github.com/monich/harbour-logger
09:14:05 <ExTechOp> thilo Sorry, as I said, I've been unable to pin it down.
09:14:09 <thilo[m]> Yeah we can always discuss one or two here. Will be interesting at least
09:14:48 <dcaliste> Nice, thank you flypig.
09:14:58 <flypig> Can I (or could someone else) add something to the minutes about the Feature Request plan, please?
09:15:31 <flypig> dcaliste, you're welcome. This won't address the issue discussed earlier I think, but it's a good step forwards.
09:15:42 <thilo[m]> Yes
09:16:11 <thilo[m]> We'll come up with a selection mechanism as well, maybe those with the most hearts
09:16:29 <thilo[m]> Thats easy scriptable ;)
09:16:39 <dcaliste> Indeed, it's good to get things less dispersed. Having it under sailfishos org in github will increase it's visibility.
09:17:12 <flypig> #info: The Community Bug Coordination Team will start to highlight feature requests as well as bugs. They will devise a suitable process for this.
09:17:30 <flypig> I wasn't sure whether I needed to mention sweets...
09:18:21 <thilo[m]> #info: all candy to improve the process and bribe the team is welcome
09:18:25 <thilo[m]> :P
09:18:27 <flypig> :D
09:19:16 <flypig> We are quite a bit over time I'm afraid, so should start to wrap up. Is there anything else to add to the minutes?
09:20:52 <Thaodan> Last meeting I've I forgot to talk about something.
09:21:06 <flypig> Do you remember what it was?
09:21:39 <Thaodan> I want to create a repo for common answers and questions. Do you we have a sailfish community org somewhere, would anyone want to contribute?
09:21:58 <Thaodan> Something like had-faq but possible to be quoted on irc and telegram.
09:22:22 <thilo[m]> Thadoan: good idea
09:22:40 <thilo[m]> similar to the debug information wiki on the forum
09:23:11 <thilo[m]> https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/wiki-collecting-debug-information/12751
09:23:28 <flypig> Thaodan, there is https://github.com/sailfishos-community/
09:23:29 <Thaodan> https://github.com/ProgVal/Limnoria is the bot I'm reffering to
09:23:49 <Thaodan> can anyone here created repos there?
09:23:59 <Thaodan> *create
09:25:34 <flypig> #info <Thaodan> "I want to create a repo for common answers and questions. Do you we have a sailfish community org somewhere, would anyone want to contribute?"
09:26:02 <Thaodan> anyway I will figure it out.
09:26:15 <flypig> I think we'll have to leave this question hanging. It sounds like an excellent initiative Thaodan.
09:26:51 <flypig> I'm going to move us along, but thanks for raising this, please tell us what you figure out at the next meeting :)
09:27:03 <flypig> #topic Next meeting time and date (5 min)
09:27:09 <flypig> Proposing Thursday 8th December at 08:00am UTC
09:28:12 <flypig> Any objections? In the morning I think it's okay for sailors.
09:28:40 <ExTechOp> Works for me.
09:29:00 <flypig> Great! And for everyone else, silence is agreement here :)
09:29:07 <flypig> #info Next meeting will be held on Thursday 8th December 2022 at 08:00am UTC: 2022-12-08T0800Z
09:29:27 <flypig> That's it! Thank you for all the great discussion today as always!
09:29:33 <flypig> #endmeeting