07:00:04 <ViGe> #startmeeting Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 11th May 2023
07:00:04 <sailbot> Meeting started Thu May 11 07:00:04 2023 UTC. The chair is ViGe. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
07:00:04 <sailbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
07:00:09 <ViGe> #info Meeting information and agenda can be found here:
07:00:13 <ViGe> #link https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-irc-11th-may-2023/15508
07:00:19 <ViGe> I am the meeting's chairperson today, and will be doing my best to keep time and order.
07:00:23 <ViGe> We didn't get any questions in time, so this will be a short meeting.
07:00:29 <ViGe> #topic Brief introduction (5 min). Please prefix your name/handle with #info
07:01:02 <ViGe> #info Ville Nummela - sailor @ Jolla, chairperson today
07:01:10 <pherjung[m]> #info pherjung, community
07:02:17 <sebix[m]> #info sebix, community
07:03:46 <karry> #info Lukáš Karas - community developer
07:04:21 <ViGe> Not too crowded today
07:05:02 <ViGe> #topic Untracked bug reports (5 min -- asked by pherjung)
07:05:07 <ViGe> #info <pherjung> Untracked bug reports (see https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-irc-11th-may-2023/15508/2)
07:05:15 <ViGe> #info <Jolla> As the result of the hard work of the bug team, we now have:
07:05:18 <ViGe> #info <Jolla> 8 high quality bug reports tracked
07:05:21 <ViGe> #info <Jolla> 2 bug reports closed as duplicates
07:05:24 <ViGe> #info <Jolla> 1 bug report moved to feature requests
07:05:27 <ViGe> #info <Jolla> 1 bug fixed
07:10:04 <ViGe> #topic Open PR discussion (5 mins -- asked by jolla)
07:10:07 <ViGe> ##info <jolla> Any open PRs to discuss?
07:11:18 <sebix[m]> <ViGe> "#info <Jolla> 8 high quality bug..." <- What worries me is that this number is always higher than the number of bug reports closed
07:11:53 <pherjung[m]> no
07:11:58 <pherjung[m]> there are only visible
07:13:28 <ViGe> sebix[m]: those numbers mentioned are only about the bugs that were brought up by the bug handling team. Fixing/closing bugs happens pretty much never in the time before the meeting.
07:14:07 <pherjung[m]> Is it a problem for Jolla if I mark bug reports as fixed if there is an explicit comment from Jolla?
07:14:16 <pherjung[m]> And Jolla forgot to tag it correctly?
07:14:26 <ViGe> pherjung[m]: It's not a problem
07:14:33 <pherjung[m]> :)
07:15:18 <ViGe> #topic General discussion (20 min)
07:34:46 <ViGe> Well that wasn't much of a discussion :(
07:35:05 <ViGe> #topic Next meeting time and date (5 min)
07:35:11 <ViGe> Proposing Thursday 25th May at 07:00am UTC
07:37:23 <dcaliste> That's ok for me, hopefully there will be more participants…
07:38:55 <ViGe> I agree, it would be nice
07:39:00 <flypig> Sorry that I couldn't make it today. Hope to make the next one on the 25th.
07:39:47 <ViGe> #info Next meeting will be held on Thursday 25th May 2023 at 07:00am UTC: 2023-05-25T0700Z
07:40:27 <ViGe> #endmeeting