#sailfishos-meeting: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- October 29, 2026
Meeting started by rainemak at 16:00:35 UTC
(full logs).
Meeting summary
-
- Meeting information and agenda can be found
here: (rainemak,
16:00:35)
- https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/35051
(rainemak,
16:00:35)
- Brief introduction (5 min). Please prefix your name/handle with #info (rainemak, 16:00:35)
- pherjung, community (pherjung[m],
16:01:08)
- Balázs Szulovszky, community (usbee,
16:01:38)
- Tracking of non-resolved Community Meeting topics (rainemak, 16:05:41)
- ACTION: Community
task board (rainemak,
16:05:41)
- https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-23rd-april-2026/29030/3
(rainemak,
16:05:41)
- ACTION: Jolla to
update regarding recommended charging cables and chargers.
(rainemak,
16:05:41)
- https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-7th-may-2026/29253/2
(rainemak,
16:05:41)
- ACTION: The Privacy
Switch in relation to Ambiances (rainemak,
16:05:43)
- https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/community-meeting-on-july-16-2026/30378/7
(rainemak,
16:05:44)
- No actions taken yet regarding community task
board nor charger / cables. (rainemak,
16:05:46)
Meeting ended at 16:13:16 UTC
(full logs).
Action items
- Community task board
- Jolla to update regarding recommended charging cables and chargers.
- The Privacy Switch in relation to Ambiances
People present (lines said)
- rainemak (24)
- usbee (5)
- sailbot (2)
- pherjung[m] (2)
- yusssufff (1)
- CLMA31[m] (1)
Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.