Thursday, 2022-03-31

*** ChanServ sets mode: +o sailbot06:37
Ric9kGood morning everybody :--)06:54
lolekhi there :)06:54
flypigGood morning :)06:55
flypigWe'll start in 5 mins or so.06:55
ExTechOpHello everyone!06:55
thilo[m]Hello :)06:55
ExTechOpJust upgrading to 4.406:55
lolekExTechOp: good luck, finally browser is usable06:58
pherjungAnd on 10 II battery management seems improved06:59
lolekpherjung: does on 10 II RTC alarams work?07:00
flypigOkay, let's start then. Nice to see you all :)07:00
flypig#startmeeting Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 202207:00
sailbotMeeting started Thu Mar 31 07:00:19 2022 UTC. The chair is flypig. Information about MeetBot at
sailbotUseful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.07:00
*** sailbot changes topic to " (Meeting topic: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 2022)"07:00
flypig#info Meeting information and agenda can be found here:07:00
flypigI am the meeting's chairperson today, and will be doing my best to keep time and order. Please respect the timings and no running in the corridor between channels.07:00
flypig#topic Brief introduction (5 min). Please prefix your name/handle with #info07:00
*** sailbot changes topic to "Brief introduction (5 min). Please prefix your name/handle with #info (Meeting topic: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 2022)"07:00
thilo[m]#info thigg - community dev07:01
flypig#info David Llewellyn-Jones - sailor@jolla07:01
lolek#info lolek - just a regular user07:01
pherjung#info pherjung - community07:02
Thaodan#info Björn Bidar - Sailor@Jolla07:02
ExTechOp#info Otto Mäkelä - community07:02
flypigIt looks like it'll be a decisive win for the community!07:03
Ric9k#info Eric Ric9k - user07:03
abr#info Andrew Branson - sailor07:03
*** swagner-htu[m] is now known as sebix[m]07:05
sledges#info Simonas Leleiva - privateer07:05
sebix[m]#info Sebix - community member07:06
flypigIt's a close one: 6-4 to the community :) It's great to have everyone here.07:06
flypigAlright, let's get to it then. If you're late, please still feel free to identify yourself later.07:06
flypig#topic Better tracking of bug report (15 min -- asked by pherjung)07:06
*** sailbot changes topic to "Better tracking of bug report (15 min -- asked by pherjung) (Meeting topic: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 2022)"07:06
flypig#info <pherjung> I noticed some bug report written by the community on the forum are not always followed up by Jolla and only become tracked so once they mentioned in a community meeting.07:06
flypig#info <pherjung> Couldn't a system like the translation one be set up? Some members of the community implicated in the community could act as bridge with Jolla.07:07
flypig#info <pherjung> So various member could be in charge to verify bug reports, test them, get more information if necessary and ping Jolla to fill up a bug report on their own bug tracking system.07:07
flypig#info <pherjung> Or even easier, these people could have access to Jolla's bug tracking system.07:07
flypigIt's a great question, thank you pherjung. Here's what we came up with in response.07:07
flypig#info <Jolla> We do our best to keep track and follow up on bug reports noted on the forum, and the fact we addressed at least 33 bugs reported this way in the 4.4.0 release is a good sign.07:07
flypig#info <Jolla> However, you're right that we could improve the process, and more support from the community would help.07:08
flypig#info <Jolla> As a proposal, would you, pherjung, be willing to take a lead on this? Initially, one way to proceed would be for you to provide a list of bugs at the next community meeting that aren't tracked, but which are well-formed enough for us to log internally?07:08
flypig#info <Jolla> Minimum requirements would be that the bug is in the correct format, with a clear description, clear version info, and with steps to reproduce it.07:08
flypig#info <Jolla> If this works out, we can look to refine the process.07:08
flypigThat's the answer. Have a bit of time to digest.07:08
pherjungI'm glad you proposed this07:08
pherjungI don't to always be alone, but yes I'm happy to test the process and take part07:09
pherjungs/don't/don't wan't/07:10
flypigIf you can persuade others to join you and also help, then that would be positive.07:10
thilo[m]I can also take turns sometimes.07:10
thilo[m]Maybe it might make sense to have one person responsible for each meeting?07:10
flypigIf you can work collaboratively, that would be excellent.07:11
pherjungthen it's only a question of collabration and organization07:11
abrand we also have to think of a nautical term for such a role07:11
thilo[m]abr: :D07:12
sebix[m]What's the ideal way to find out if a bug is tracked internally? If some team member posted in the thread?07:12
flypigabr, nice idea :) Suggestions?07:12
flypigsebix[m], there is a "tracked" tag that's (supposed to be) added to the reports on the forum.07:12
flypigBut, if the bug is only mentioned in passing, we can't add the tracked tag. It has to be a proper topic ideally in the correct format.07:13
thilo[m]thus I identify the task as: get all bug reports, filter already tracked, filter non well formed07:13
flypigObviously it's work involved, but if you could coax bug reporters to turn their reports into well-formed reports, that would also be super-helpful.07:14
sebix[m]flypig: yeah, meany reports are just posts in the release notes thread, but they are even more interesting especially in the EA-phase07:14
pherjungthilo[m]: which device have you? I only own a Xperia 10 II07:14
thilo[m]XA2 x10II07:14
flypigthilo[m], I think that's a nice summary, yes.07:14
thilo[m]but I don't think its necessary to test all reported bugs, right?07:15
flypig#info <thilo[m]> thus I identify the task as: get all bug reports, filter already tracked, filter non well formed07:15
pherjungit's not necessary now, but then could be good to follow described steps07:15
ThaodanI think the issue is that some don't know how to report bugs properly or open duplicate threads/they don't search first.07:15
ThaodanIf there's some filter for these issues that can help greatly.07:15
pherjungsome user don't know/want to search07:16
piggz#info piggz, community, late to the party07:16
pherjungoh, another task could be to link duplicate bug reports07:16
flypigthilo[m], pherjung, yes, testing may be a bit much. But if a bug has clear steps, that's usually a good sign that it's real (or that we can test it).07:17
dcaliste#info Damien Caliste, community07:17
pherjungbut for the next meeting it is doable to list all untracked bugs07:17
Thaodanflypig: Agreeing, we need to know how to press the button and trigger the bug.07:17
johnnyhalo, does the Xperia 10 III is supported?07:18
thilo[m]And I would prioritize reports in the bugs category and follow the release note channels with a lower priority, or does someone think that should be vice-versa07:18
lolekjohnny: right now we're in the middle of a community meeting, please stick to the agenda.07:18
flypigjohnny, a good question, but maybe bring it up again in the general discussion section?07:19
sebix[m]Should we introduce a tag like "bug report scheduled for the next community meeting"? Could make the tracking easier07:19
ThaodanI like the idea.07:20
thilo[m]Is Smutje or Smut a nautical term commonly known?07:20
flypigI think one thing to bear in mind is that it isn't necessary to be exhaustive initially. If we get 10000 bugs next meeting it will be too much.07:20
flypigSo don't feel you have to do everything in one go is all I'm suggesting :)07:20
thilo[m]it might make sense to use some collaborative document to track them, then we can always dump a few in ;)07:20
dcaliste(sorry being late), abr: what about "lookout" ?07:20
pherjungI think it's better to open a wiki listing all untracked bugs instead of sending them in one time07:21
flypigsebix[m], concerning the tag, I'll look into that.07:21
cfb014#info Carmen F.B. sfos user07:21
flypig#action flypig to look into a "Bug noted for meeting" tag.07:22
thilo[m]hm, are wiki posts bumped when they are updated?07:22
thilo[m]hm then this might be feasible07:22
sledgescould the list gathering be at least semi-automated via forum's API?07:23
cfb014Sorry to be late, can I ask about a bug?07:23
thilo[m]okay, so we have someone in charge for each timeframe and we track the bugs in a wiki post. During a meeting a number of bugs is taken from the wikipost and "processed"07:23
sebix[m]sledges: With a tag it's easy :)07:23
flypigcfb014, please do, but if it's not directly related to this discussion, please hold it for the general discussion topic.07:24
pherjungthilo[m]: we could add a column and sailors add a date.07:24
sledgesi.e. something that returns a list of links that could just be pasted/overwritten to the wiki07:24
thilo[m]sebix: but that only works for separate posts, thus the main goal would be to encourage people to create separate posts for bug reports?07:24
pherjungadd could be nice to link the bug to the community meeting post07:24
thilo[m]sledges: maybe we dont need a wiki at all? maybe we can just use a small api tool and we just do the tagging?07:25
pherjungs/add/and it/07:25
dcalisteIndeed, people should not then use the wiki post as a report area…07:25
flypigHaving separate posts for bug reports is usually very helpful. One difficulty we have is when multiple bugs get added o the same post.07:25
cfb014flypig: Ok, thanks, I'll do it07:25
pherjungI meant wiki for track already written bug reports07:25
sebix[m]> Having separate posts for bug reports is usually very helpful. One difficulty we have is when multiple bugs get added o the same post.07:26
sebix[m]Then a moderator needs to split and/or the poster reminded to create a new one.07:26
sebix[m]Shared "experience" in the release notes threads are however a special case07:26
flypigsebix[m], yes, ideally the original author needs to be requested to do it.07:27
thilo[m]okay, so: encourage people to split out their bugs into a separate report and tag bug reports that are well-formed. For a meeting a list is compiled from the tagged ones. After the meeting all processed bug reports a re linked to the meeting. Is that correct?07:27
flypigPersonally, I think that looks excellent. It can always be refined later.07:28
flypigI've added a bit more time for this topic, and don't want to cut the nice discussion. But it would be good to have a clean decision. How does that look.07:29
flypigShall I log the process thilo[m] suggested to the minutes?07:29
flypigSilence is affirmation here :)07:30
dcalisteIt looks interesting indeed. A bit like the bug triage from old days !07:30
thilo[m]The remaining part is, that "the role" needs the permission to add the according tag, thus we should post on the forum and organize that role a bit07:30
thilo[m]maybe its enough to do it "chaotic", maybe  we need a schedule07:31
flypigOkay, let me look into how we can organise the tag permissions.07:31
flypig#action flypig to look into forum tag permissions.07:31
thilo[m]pherjung: youre fine with that?07:31
flypigInitially, who will be involved in the trial? thilo[m] and pherjung?07:32
thilo[m]that sounds like a yes ;)07:33
flypigOkay :)07:33
flypig#info Decided process: "encourage people to split out their bugs into a separate report and tag bug reports that are well-formed. For a meeting a list is compiled from the tagged ones. After the meeting all processed bug reports a re linked to the meeting. Is that correct?"07:33
flypig#info thilo[m] and pherjung will coordinate.07:33
flypigGreat! Thank you. Alright, we ran over here a bit, so had better move on, but this is great progress.07:33
flypig#topic What's Jolla's position on financial participation in the company? (15 min -- asked by pherjung)07:34
*** sailbot changes topic to "What's Jolla's position on financial participation in the company? (15 min -- asked by pherjung) (Meeting topic: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 2022)"07:34
flypig#info <pherjung> Some users would be interested to invest in the company.07:34
flypig#info <pherjung> See this topic:
flypig#info <pherjung> Another possibility would be for the community to fund features.07:34
flypigHere's the answer we came up with.07:34
flypig#info <Jolla> Thank you for your question, it's great to see that the community is so willing to engage with Jolla. We have taken the matter to top management for consideration.07:34
flypig#info <Jolla> However, we are not able to move further with this issue until the new ownership structure of Jolla has been resolved on a wider scale and we have a clearer view of the future.07:34
flypigI would add that it's a really nice suggestion, and the support is really appreciated.07:35
ExTechOpIs there anything you can make public about the ownership structure changes at this time?07:35
thilo[m]pherjung is asking the big questions today :D07:36
sebix[m]flypig: And what to you think about the idea in general?07:36
lolekI remember one tool that had an option for users to vote on some features. Voting was done using points and one point was 10$. Imho as an additional support that's something I'd be willing to participate.07:36
flypigExTechOp, I think nothing new, but we're releasing info to the forum when it's available.07:37
pherjungAnd what about funding of features?07:37
flypigsebix[m], the idea of investing in Jolla?07:37
pherjungExTechOp: well, there are no more Russian on the board07:37
thilo[m]lolek: Isn't that a wide door for feature-creep and dissatisfaction because your feature is denied?07:38
sebix[m]flypig: The idea of creating a cooperative supporting the Sailfish project07:38
sebix[m]thilo[m]: Not denied. Just postponed :)07:38
lolekthilo[m]: well it depends how is it handled. From my point of view, there are features and all will be done in the end but those with higher point count are with higher prio07:38
flypigpherjung, funding of features: it's a really nice idea, but it's not straightforward to organise something like that.07:39
flypigsebix[m], I think I probably can't comment on that, other than what's already been said. Sorry. If you have a more specific question, I can ask it internally.07:40
thilo[m]I disagree with "all will be done", I'd rather have some people with a vision for the product in charge, instead of random additions to a platform. But maybe I'm just to distopian07:40
sebix[m]thilo[m]: Reminds me of the project owner's role in Scrum :)07:40
thilo[m]guess my profession :P07:41
dcalistethilo[m], I agree, and anyway, Jolla is still the owner of the repositories, so they can accept or not patches if they think they fit their design or not.07:42
flypigHaving a better understanding of community priorities is *always* useful, but there is never a guarantee that something will be picked up of course.07:43
sebix[m]thilo[m]: What about a community-elected product owner? The role be funded by the - not existing - non-profit cooperative.07:43
flypigsebix[m], having a very clear proposal, as you are doing, would definitely be helpful.07:45
thilo[m]the question is, if jolla needs another product owner form the community as partner07:46
thilo[m]or if they rather need development force07:46
thilo[m]or initiative in partner projects they are using07:46
thilo[m]I mean an initiative could hire a developer that is just contibuting to open source parts of the platform07:47
thilo[m]s/a developer/developers/07:47
flypigthilo[m], I think there's nothing stopping that from happening right now.07:47
flypigWe have only a couple more mins on this topic. Should we add something to the minutes about it?07:48
thilo[m]Thinking about it, we already have many devs07:49
thilo[m]people are writing apps already that contribute to the platform. maybe the initiative should just try to encourage devs more07:49
flypigthilo[m], apps are an excellent contribution to the platform, no doubt about that.07:50
thilo[m]also I guess the high quality bug reports deep in the platform come from app development usually...07:50
lolekI think this again made a cricle, where starting point is paid apps support07:51
flypigIt's time to move on I'm afraid as we're running a little over. Perhaps it would be useful to return to this in a future meeting.07:51
thilo[m]lolek: no not paid apps07:51
flypig#topic BlackBerry picture password license (10 min -- asked by lolek)07:51
*** sailbot changes topic to "BlackBerry picture password license (10 min -- asked by lolek) (Meeting topic: Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration -- 31st March 2022)"07:51
thilo[m]thats not necessarily the only option07:51
flypigSorry, have to move on.07:51
flypig#info <lolek> on previous meeting I got informed that Jolla is unable to implement picture password like the one from BBOS10 because BlackBerry has patent on it.07:51
flypig#info <lolek> So my question is if maybe it would be possible to get this type of a lock as a paid option as part of Sailfish license?07:51
flypig#info <lolek> Then maybe it would be possible to just pay the fee to BB for this but at least a decent and a secure lock screen would be available.07:51
flypig#info <lolek> If it's for me, this would be a key point to finally buy an SFOS license cause right now I see no point in doing so.07:52
flypig#info <lolek> BB is no longer manufacturing any phones not any other company for them from what I understand, so maybe it's worth asking them?07:52
flypig#info <lolek> More info:
flypigHere's the answer we came up with.07:52
flypig#info <Jolla> Thanks for raising this issue again. We're still open to exploring good alternatives, but as we mentioned last time, an important consideration is that any alternative must fit with the existing authentication components and UI.07:52
flypig#info <Jolla> So making any change like this requires a great deal of care.07:52
flypig#info <Jolla> Our feeling is that our focus would be more usefully spent on providing a better mechanism in the OS for installing additional authentication methods and letting users choose what they prefer.07:52
flypig#info <Jolla> This would then allow a third-party developer to implement the picture password approach.07:52
flypig#info <Jolla> Nevertheless we of course welcome discussion on the topic.07:52
flypigThanks for the question lolek. Would you like to add anything?07:53
lolekI'm fine with implementing functionality/api that would allow to have third party auth method like the mentioned picture password.07:53
lolekcan't wait for this to happen.07:53
flypigThis isn't a promise that it will happen I'm afraid, but we agree it would be a good way forwards.07:54
dcalisteflypig, do you have an idea which open source component should be worked on (new API…) ?07:54
dcalisteI mean to allow third parties to add authentication methods.07:54
flypigThat's a good question. Probably quite a few. Thaodan, do you have thoughts on that?07:55
lolekflypig well currently we're kind of doomed. As I mentioned on the previous meeting where I also asked about this. Current lock methods are really weak.07:55
ThaodanA new API for lockscreens?07:56
flypigThaodan, well, a new API for integrating authentication methods. PAM-like.07:57
lolekThaodan: does it need to be new? I mean I personally don't know all the details, I didn't dig into that yet. What I'd like to see if ability to register my own lockscreen where I just need to trigger proper unlock function.07:57
abrI think there's already a bit of a plugin interface there. like code vs fingerprint backends?07:57
lolekit can even be done in such way that the first lock screen with the password must be the standard one, and only later ones can be the custom... I'm fine with it07:57
Thaodanflypig: Well yes pam <-> logind come to my mind when it comes to locking sessions07:58
lolekabr: so it's just a matter to define the api or?07:58
ThaodanHowever the ui part is an issue since there isn't really an API for I think, also you can't just replace that in terms of security.07:58
abrlolek: I think it might be one of those things that's not mature enough to make public yet. some work to do there.07:59
dcalisteSo as a proof of concept it should already possible to implement a new unlocking mechanism, I mean even if it requires to register it somehow by root hand with Lipstick.07:59
ThaodanYou could add custom methods to the lock screen could work I think.07:59
lolekabr: ok, so the keypoint here is to make a public api for this?08:00
flypigdcaliste, I'm sure there are some parts, such as in settings, that are not currently open.08:00
ThaodanCommunity contributions are welcome in any case, even on closed parts it is possible as done in the past08:00
Thaodandcaliste is the best example of this.08:01
pherjungcoderus wrote a patch implemeting an alternative
pherjungIt doesn't work anymore08:01
flypig#info <pherjung> "coderus wrote a patch implemeting an alternative. It doesn't work anymore"08:02
dcalisteYes, but my point is that one can already implement a drag-image unlocking mechanism, and test it by hand by modifying some QML closed-source files or is it in some compiled code ?08:02
ExTechOpThis reminds me of a similar UI question I tried asking on the forums but which never got a very clear answer: Motorola phones have had the feature of switching the light on and off with quick shakes of the phone (and some other similar tricks), would it be possible to have this kind of functionality on SFOS?08:02
abrsounds like a pocket light :)08:03
flypigdcaliste, it's not all QML I think, but probably depends on what you need.08:03
ExTechOp(In practice it wasn't, it required a couple of fairly sharp shakes to activate it)08:03
flypigWe hit time on this; anything to be added to the minutes on the topic?08:04
dcalisteThanks flypig, not that I volunteer to do it, my todo list is alreday full ;) But that could be a nice exercice for interested community devs.08:04
flypigAgreed on both counts!08:04
lolekdcaliste: I checked some app I think it was implementing android pattern lock, but it was a hack. So actually it was "putting" the numbers into the original auth08:05
dcalisteI've always thought that it's better to come with a prototype to convince then for platform inclusion or platform changes to allow it, than to wait for platform to implement the prototype ;)08:05
flypig#info <dcalsite> "not that I volunteer to do it, my todo list is alreday full ;) But that could be a nice exercice for interested community devs"08:05
lolekdcaliste: this won't work with bb picture password solution as there are no numbers to put in08:05
flypigWe should move on, but you can of course continue the discussion in General.08:06
flypig#topic General discussion (15 min)08:06
lolekExTechOp: that shake to start flashlight is something I'd like to work on08:06
pherjungthilo[m]: I started this
lolekExTechOp: but I hit a problem:
cfb014I would like to ask about this bug on Xperia 10 II:
cfb014Is it tracked by Jolla?08:07
thilo[m]@pherjung nice! Do you also want to write a forum post about this, or should I?08:07
flypigcfb014, it's not marked as such, but I'll double check.08:07
cfb014flypig: Thanks!! I can't use call recording because of this bug08:08
abrthat's a really good example of a proper bug report btw08:08
ExTechOplolek Nice!08:08
pherjungthilo[m]: you can create a post08:09
lolekExTechOp: yeah but without moving over that issue I don't think anything will happen :(08:09
flypigcfb014, I don't see it internally so I'm creating an internal bug report about it.08:09
Ric9kLet's dive, seems important to me: About Jolla structure, as much-reading-user, I still have the feeling there is an obscure part. This is probably only an impression. But it is due to the fact that we have few infos about who makes what in Jolla, who owns it, where is it, how is the enterprise/people managed, how are employees involved and so on. I think it would be good for Jolla's image to appear more transparent/open08:10
cfb014flypig: Great!! Thank you!08:10
ExTechOplolek Sorry can't help you with that, I guess you're basing your code on the documentation at ?08:12
lolekExTechOp: yea08:12
Ric9ks/Jolla structure/communication structure/08:12
lolekExTechOp: would be good if someone technical from Jolla could drop few cents into that08:13
flypigcfb014, it's logged internally; you'll see it's now tagged as "tracked".08:13
cfb014flypig: I see, thank you!08:14
pherjunglolek: I'm reading your bug report ( Does it mean you can't use the browser anymore ?08:15
flypigjonny wanted to ask about the 10III, but no longer seems to be around.08:15
lolekpherjung: browser starts normally but doesn't load pages when launched from app drawer. When I start it from cmd line everything works fine.08:15
flypigRic9k, I know it can feel like that. We do try to be as transparent as possible.08:16
flypig#info thilo[m] created the a post in relation to the community bug coordination.08:17
flypigWe have only a couple more minutes before we wrap up. Is there anything further anyone wants logged to the minutes?08:19
pherjungoh, do we know the future frequency of community meeting in the future? Each 3 weeks?08:19
thilo[m]good question!08:19
flypigThat's a good question also.08:19
Ric9kflypig Ok, Thank you08:20
ExTechOpWhat is the expected schedule for 10III being supported, I kinda thought 4.4 would do it but at least the shop doesn't seem to mention it?08:21
thilo[m]Ah btw is 4.4 promoted from EA SOON? because i still need to fix hydrogen...08:21
flypigI was going to suggest we set the next meeting for two weeks from now, but that we may have to postpone it nearer the time. The alternative would be setting it already to four weeks from now.08:21
ThaodanExTechOp: You can read the status of the Xperia 10 III status here:
Ric9kOh yes, flypig: some news about XA2 GPS issue solution on Jolla side?08:22
flypigthilo[m], 4.4 is already on general release. Please fix Hydrogen!08:22
ThaodanJust updated today:
thilo[m]flypig: darn missed that08:22
thilo[m]kk off to work then08:22
ExTechOpThaodan Last change was 2021-12-13?08:22
thilo[m]see you all :D08:22
flypigthilo[m], no worries, it was only earlier this week.08:23
flypigAlright, we have to move on. Sorry if there's questions still hanging!08:23
thilo[m]I checked the release thred from time to time but , when all devices are on EA its hard to notice08:23
flypig#topic Next meeting time and date (5 min)08:23
flypigProposing Thursday 14th April at 07:00am UTC08:23
flypigWe may have to postpone it nearer the time, but that will be made clear on the forums if it's the case.08:23
flypigIf there's no objections to that, then I'll assume everyone is super-happy with it :)08:24
dcalisteIndeed, it's fine for me.08:26
flypigAlright, thank you, we will go with that and let's see how it pans out.08:26
flypig#info Next meeting will be held on Thursday 14th April 2022 at 07:00am UTC:  2022-04-14T0700Z08:26
flypigThanks for some great discussion today everyone.08:26
ExTechOpThanks everyone!08:26
sailbotMeeting ended Thu Mar 31 08:27:00 2022 UTC.08:27
sailbot Minutes:
sailbot Minutes (text):
sailbot Log:
rubdos[m]thilo: was the first time we managed to get Whisperfish fixed before the general release, so no worries ;-)08:27
Ric9kThank you, have a good day all08:27
thilo[m]The fix is trivial, but I wanted notifications to work. But.... lets just say, it would be easier for me  if they dropped the script from javascript ;)08:28
rubdos[m]Potato potato ;-)08:28
flypigthilo[m], pherjung I'll follow the Community-Bug-Coordinator topic you created, but please ping me in case there's something needed from our side.08:28
thilo[m]flypig: are we getting the tag permissions?08:28
thilo[m]or do you just comment about that on the forum?08:29
flypigthilo[m], I'll need to look into it still. Bear with me please :)08:29
thilo[m]no worries ;)08:29
thilo[m]just let us know08:29
flypigI'll comment on the forum when I now.08:29
pherjungthilo[m]: there is an API for discourse :)08:30
thilo[m]I know, I already have a nice little widget in my i3bar ;)08:30
*** ChanServ changes topic to "Next meeting will be held on Thursday 14th April 2022 at 07:00am UTC. Topics can be made/read here:"08:32

Generated by 2.17.1 by Marius Gedminas - find it at!